Error in tally upends NY congressional election

The non-living typically do not cast their second and third votes until the day before the election
And electronically no less. This is a case for the Ghosthunters and the TAPS Team. :lol:

They'll nail it.
Hey... don't be joking on that. Last night on Darkness Radio they were talking about ghosts making cell phone calls! Maybe they hacked the interwebz!!

I listened to The Strategy Room on election day ~ no TV, nor radio ~ and they were talking about several of the races not being over for WEEKS, due to the process of casting ballots and counting them.

On another note, I noticed that marking your choice with an X or ✔ doesn't count; only completely blackened out boxes are allowed. What's up with that? If you USE a mark, does your VOTE not count?

It's called following instructions.

The non-living typically do not cast their second and third votes until the day before the election
And electronically no less. This is a case for the Ghosthunters and the TAPS Team. :lol:

They'll nail it.
Hey... don't be joking on that. Last night on Darkness Radio they were talking about ghosts making cell phone calls! Maybe they hacked the interwebz!!

LOL! And to think I have friends at work and customers that "ButtDial"...
:lol:

This isn't a reporting issue, this is an 'after hours voting fraud' issue.

I'm still waiting to see how many found/illegal votes turn up for Mark Dayton in MN governor.

I'm from Minnesota and it's getting harder and harder to admit it. The Gophers haven't had a decent team in the Big 10 footabll conferance since 1963. Jesse Venture, Al Franken, voter fraud, the Love Boat, oldest quarterback in history, Hershal Walker, Randy Moss and the list goes on.

If it weren't for Paul Bunyan, there'd be no real life Minnesotan to look up to.
I'm a cheesehead currently in exile in MN. All I can say is we just threw out a lot of trash in my home state.

Any chance you might accept some of it back? How many INT's does a guy need to throw before the coach notices?

NO election results should be released until ALL the ballots are tallied.

And in a presidential race no results should be released until after the polls have closed in ALL of the states.

Might give people in HI a bit of incentive to vote.

It's the fault of the media they like to make it into a drama, when in fact they should do their jobs and report the news.

The election results are the certified numbers. Election tallies are public records, so they are open to all. And openness is the big counter to fraud. That and multi custody.

The issue here is the worker at the polling station transposed the numbers when reading them back to the county clerk on the phone. The real numbers are not the phone call, but the ballots and the memory chip.

i kind of think this is an honest mistake, and it was corrected by the usual audit process.

And I will not be disappointed if the R's pick up two additional seats in NY. If a 63 seat romp is good, 65 seats is better.

I'm from Minnesota and it's getting harder and harder to admit it. The Gophers haven't had a decent team in the Big 10 footabll conferance since 1963. Jesse Venture, Al Franken, voter fraud, the Love Boat, oldest quarterback in history, Hershal Walker, Randy Moss and the list goes on.

If it weren't for Paul Bunyan, there'd be no real life Minnesotan to look up to.
I'm a cheesehead currently in exile in MN. All I can say is we just threw out a lot of trash in my home state.

Any chance you might accept some of it back? How many INT's does a guy need to throw before the coach notices?
We tried to save you from yourselves.... we really did. Blame Chilly and Darrel Revell for this mess. ;) He shoulda been done 4 years ago.

Forum List

Back