Erotic clothing store's new "covergirl" is a nine year old boy dressed as drag queen

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
House of Mann, an erotic gay BDSM clothing store, has been accused of sexualizing children after they used a nine-year-old boy dressed as a drag queen to model for them. The nine-year-old drag queen who goes by the name “Queen Lactatia,” stands sexualized in the photos, wearing a sequin onesie. After users on Facebook and Twitter complained about the company sexualizing children for an erotic brand,
Erotic Clothing Store’s New ‘Covergirl’ Is a Nine-Year-Old Boy Dressed as Drag Queen
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trump haters love it America's children are being mentally raped and sexualized. They support it all the way just like they will support pedophiles right's next.

House of Mann, an erotic gay BDSM clothing store, has been accused of sexualizing children after they used a nine-year-old boy dressed as a drag queen to model for them. The nine-year-old drag queen who goes by the name “Queen Lactatia,” stands sexualized in the photos, wearing a sequin onesie. After users on Facebook and Twitter complained about the company sexualizing children for an erotic brand,
Erotic Clothing Store’s New ‘Covergirl’ Is a Nine-Year-Old Boy Dressed as Drag Queen

Trump haters love it America's children are being mentally raped and sexualized. They support it all the way just like they will support pedophiles right's next.
You know, I used to DEFEND homosexuals when normal people made the connection between homosexuality and pedophilia.

I used to argue that they were two distinct perversions. I may have been wrong.

You know, I used to DEFEND homosexuals when normal people made the connection between homosexuality and pedophilia.

You were wrong. The alliance between the faggot-rights movement as a whole, and NAMBLA in its early stages, ought to have been a giveaway. As much as they've always denied, it, and continue to deny it now, in the face of overwhelming proof, it was always their intent to go after children. Now, they openly do so, while they and their defenders deny that this is what they are doing.

• Banned

You were wrong. The alliance between the faggot-rights movement as a whole, and NAMBLA in its early stages, ought to have been a giveaway. As much as they've always denied, it, and continue to deny it now, in the face of overwhelming proof, it was always their intent to go after children. Now, they openly do so, while they and their defenders deny that this is what they are doing.

All they are waiting for is a way to attach the P at the end of LGBTQRSTZ..........................

I was banned last week for three days here for pointing out that another poster was advocating for teaching deviant sex agendas in public schools in CA. I said he was promoting cloaked child sexual abuse in schools. "Cloaked" of course because the cult of LGBT is using the shroud of "anti-bullying" (a program that is already taught in schools generally) to inject the ideas of deviant sex acts into minds of kids as young as kindergarten.

For that I was banned here. Orweillian, I know, that I didn't stay silent while a man here was promoting de facto child abuse. Meanwhile it's my legal obligation to point out when I even suspect child abuse, anywhere, anytime... How's that for a catch-22?

Be careful comrad Mindwars, you may be banned next for suggesting that House of Mann is out of line using a minor boy to promote adult sexual erotica products. It's 1984 and the powers that be have decided that child sexual abuse is vogue. Do you have your affairs in order?

I was banned last week for three days here for pointing out that another poster was advocating for teaching deviant sex agendas in public schools in CA. I said he was promoting cloaked child sexual abuse in schools. "Cloaked" of course because the cult of LGBT is using the shroud of "anti-bullying" (a program that is already taught in schools generally) to inject the ideas of deviant sex acts into minds of kids as young as kindergarten.

For that I was banned here. Orweillian, I know, that I didn't stay silent while a man here was promoting de facto child abuse. Meanwhile it's my legal obligation to point out when I even suspect child abuse, anywhere, anytime... How's that for a catch-22?

It is wrong for this forum to protect those who openly defend and advocate the abuse of children from being called out and criticized for it.

Forum List

Back