Ernesto

The glee and anticipation is practically palpable from the media...they are DESPERATE for a big hurricane that will allow them to look "serious and concerned," talk about the dangers of global warming, and blame something else on Bush.

On MSNBC the other day the weather gal said, "This has been a remarkablely quiet hurricane season to date, but that shouldn't be taken as a sign that global warming isn't possibly creating more severe hurricanes in greater numbers."

They all (including Fox) have been practically salivating over Ernesto since it was an unnamed blip, hoping against hope that it would turn into a big, bad hurricane.

The glee and anticipation is practically palpable from the media...they are DESPERATE for a big hurricane that will allow them to look "serious and concerned," talk about the dangers of global warming, and blame something else on Bush.

On MSNBC the other day the weather gal said, "This has been a remarkablely quiet hurricane season to date, but that shouldn't be taken as a sign that global warming isn't possibly creating more severe hurricanes in greater numbers."

They all (including Fox) have been practically salivating over Ernesto since it was an unnamed blip, hoping against hope that it would turn into a big, bad hurricane.
I agree..

Don't you love global warming?

I mean if the weather is crazy or if there are earthquakes or any sort of disaster its from global warming.

If its warm its global warming

If its cold its global warming.

If the tempatures 50 years ago were warmer than now we are still suffering global warming.

If we have an ice age it was caused by global warming.

Is there any change in climate that is not caused by global warming?

When are people going to start realizing we are begging the question when everything that possibly happens is evidence for global warming?

• Thanks
Reactions: -Cp

Well it's been the only thing to get that Karr guy time down to half the program. :rolleyes: I hated FOX and CNN today. I finally switched to Law & Order while cleaning.

Well I've been watching it since my dad is in the Dominican right now. From what I've seen though it looks like Ernesto will hit the western side of Haiti and leave the Dominican alone except for rain.

Forum List

Back