Erik Erikson's RED STATE disinvites Trump after "blood" comments about Megyn Kelly

Of course you would disagree....you're a totally brainwashed Teabag that only believes what Faux News broadcasts, even though the majority of it is completely fabricated.

The scandals you speak of are all Republican/conservative fabricated scandals that have yet to pay off.....in fact the only thing I see in your posts is that the Republican/conservative unceasing attack on public education is finally paying off.

Coming from someone who supports liars and felons.... not much of an insult.

YOU have to have decency and credibility, before any of your insults will matter to me in any way.

Yes, yes... all fabricated. What color is the sky in your world? Are there Unicorns?

It's all a vast right-wing conspiracy I'm sure. You are just as rotten to the core as Hillary. No wonder you support her.

2md1U4IGGNQ55BWol2ZNG4ivjGZNrRdgNdFzzhJ6MqU=s693-no

Right? You people are so predictable. Can't argue with the claims. Default to "it's all a conspiracy", attempt to insult those who disagree, and repeat.

At least you are consistently predictable. There is some value in predictability.

Are you still babbling? You haven't been able to pin Hillary down, even after your own party's committee admitted there was no wrong-doing in Benghazi.....now you are looking for a needle in a haystack.....hoping somehow you will find an e-mail where Hillary gives the terrorists the OK to go and attack the embassy in Benghazi.....that's how retarded you all are.

Fox News has gone silent on Benghazi amid reports that the House Intelligence Committee concluded that there was no intentional wrongdoing in the Obama administration's response to the 2012 attacks in Benghazi, Libya.
The San Francisco Chronicle reported on August 1 that the Republican-led House Intelligence Committee voted to declassify findings from its investigation into the 2012 attacks on U.S diplomatic facilities in Benghazi, and "concluded that there was no deliberate wrongdoing by the Obama administration in the 2012 attack," according to committee member Rep. Mike Thompson (D-CA).
Fox News Quiet After Congressional Report Finds No Benghazi Scandal Blog Media Matters for America

(08-01) 11:42 PDT WASHINGTON -- The House Intelligence Committee, led by Republicans, has concluded that there was no deliberate wrongdoing by the Obama administration in the 2012 attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, that killed Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans, said Rep. Mike Thompson of St. Helena, the second-ranking Democrat on the committee.
House panel No administration wrongdoing in Benghazi attack - SFGate

Of course I'm still babbeling. I'm right. When you are right, and you know you are right, you generally don't have a problem saying it.

As for Benghazi, obviously I can't speak for everyone else. I can only speak for myself.

I never thought that somehow Hillary intentionally, or deliberately did something wrong. No no. I never thought that.

Of course she didn't go to Libya and distribute "Kill Stevens" leaflets.

No, I never said that or suggested it. What I did say is that SHE IS INCOMPETENT.

There were many warnings, and Stevens got killed. Unacceptable.

There were many warnings, and 253 US Marines were killed in Beirut in 1983.

The world is a dangerous place.

Get over yourself.

I guess Ronald Reagan was INCOMPETENT!

The forces in Lebanon were actually already deployed there as part of the United Nations Interim Force in Lebanon, which was deployed under the UN back in 1978, under Cater.

Reagan did not send US forces to Lebanon. They had already been there for 4 years, under the direction of Carter.

Moreover, Reagan certainly did not send a US ambassador.

The entire thing was under the control of the UN.

And as I said in the prior post, there was no advanced warning of a specific threat target, unlike Libya where other foreign government officials from the UK and Tunisia, were targeted.

So while I generally don't ever expect leftist people to use facts in formulating and opinion... it's hard to see by what quasi-logic one would blame Reagan for this.

Yes, he likes having sex with minors. He's a pervert piece of shit. And so his his buddy Bill Clinton. But hey, you wanna worship evil, that's on you. Just don't think the rest of us will.

He had sex with females who were old enough to know what they were doing. I just can't get outraged because they feel they didn't get enough money in the settlement.

Frankly, I get a little bored with twits like you dancing to the Plutocrats strings because of your sexual hangups.

Yes, you'll go on worshipping pervert scum while preaching about respecting women. Very dishonest and hypocritical. You've lost all credibility.

Hey, moron, who the heck is talking about "worshipping" anyone?

You're fixated on perversions which says quite a bit about your own proclivities. Perversion is condoning 4500 US caskets coming home for the sick political stunts under the GWB administration....now THAT is perversion.

With the only problem being that it wasn't a political stunt.

Republicans like those at Red State need to stop being pussies. Trump's addressing the issues. He's grabbing the bull by the horns. No other Candidate in either Party is doing that. Red State should actually be ashamed of itself. Unless it changes its approach, i'll never visit its site again.

[

The forces in Lebanon were actually already deployed there as part of the United Nations Interim Force in Lebanon, which was deployed under the UN back in 1978, under Cater.

Reagan did not send US forces to Lebanon. They had already been there for 4 years, under the direction of Carter.

Moreover, Reagan certainly did not send a US ambassador.

The entire thing was under the control of the UN.

And as I said in the prior post, there was no advanced warning of a specific threat target, unlike Libya where other foreign government officials from the UK and Tunisia, were targeted.

So while I generally don't ever expect leftist people to use facts in formulating and opinion... it's hard to see by what quasi-logic one would blame Reagan for this.

I think you are delusional about the Marine Barracks Bombing.

This gives a background on why we went into Beruit, and it had nothing to do with Carter.

Multinational Force in Lebanon - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Republicans like those at Red State need to stop being pussies. Trump's addressing the issues. He's grabbing the bull by the horns. No other Candidate in either Party is doing that. Red State should actually be ashamed of itself. Unless it changes its approach, i'll never visit its site again.

Oh, Noes, Red State will have to do with one less Libertarian Crazy?

But seriously, you guys supported a pervert serial rapist

Post some proof or admit that you are making a fool of yourself by making untrue and bizarre allegations.

Oops! I guess paulitician is just making a fool of himself, I don't see any proof.

Uh huh, worship a pervert womanizer, then preach about respecting women. You guys are lost souls. No credibility.

You're still living in a bubble.....:)

This gives a background on why we went into Beruit, and it had nothing to do with Carter.

Lets see.....Reagan was sworn in 1/20/1981......and the Multinational Force in Lebanon was created in September of 1982....

How does Carter (according to Andylusion) fit in with the MNF???

Oh, Noes, Red State will have to do with one less Libertarian Crazy?

It needs all the support it can get. It's barely relevant. If they continue being whiny pussies, it'll soon be completely irrelevant.

Lets see.....Reagan was sworn in 1/20/1981......and the Multinational Force in Lebanon was created in September of 1982....

How does Carter (according to Andylusion) fit in with the MNF???

Read fail? The Multinational Force was created from troops already stationed in Lebanon. Try actually learning about a topic before thinking you can talk about it.

Forum List

Back