Erica Garner killed by racist white policeman who used illegal choke hold on her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bgrouse should have been banned from his section long ago. But for some reason his racist trolling is acceptable.

he had over THIRTY arrests--1 for ASSAULT
they were trying to arrest and subdue him--not kill him

let me tell you about physics--if you have to FORCE someone to comply, something will usually BREAK!!
they can't MAGICALLY blow a magic spell so the CRIMINAL will go to sleep like Sleeping Beauty
they have to FORCE them to comply
it's not the cops fault he was resisting

the world is BETTER off without a CAREER criminal--I feel safer he is dead

let me tell you about physics--if you have to FORCE someone to comply, something will usually BREAK!!
they can't MAGICALLY blow a magic spell so the CRIMINAL will go to sleep like Sleeping Beauty

He called the cops himself...because a fight was breaking out near him. HE called them. So instead of just taking a report from the person that CALLED THEM, they decided to start shit with the caller. They had to find some excuse to hassle him, so they went with the "selling loose cigs" bullshit. Then they killed him. It was flat out murder.

-I feel safer he is dead
oh please. Go find a safe spot then.
you are the little whiny wimp

''a career criminal was killed resisting arrest'''' :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

YOU are another James Bond and Bruce Lee...you would--somehow--magically, like TV, take this SIX foot 3, THREE HUNDRED and FIFTY lb man down ---who doesn't want to be taken down!!-- without anyone getting hurt!!
you are so amazing--inhuman--etc

STFU!! how ridiculous....you would talk nicely and he would comply !!!!!!!!
you would do it differently---the fact is, all of you whining about cops taking down these CRIMINALS would NOT do anything differently

Oh. Yer an idiot. So sorry I didn't realize that at first. Most everyone here knows how I feel about thugs. Garner was not one of the many this time. But..I don't waste my time on morons such as yourself.

Iggie time.

Oh. Yer an idiot. So sorry I didn't realize that at first. Most everyone here knows how I feel about thugs. Garner was not one of the many this time. But..I don't waste my time on morons such as yourself.

Iggie time.
THIRTY times!!
how many times do they have to arrest him?? f&^K him...I'm glad he's dead and you started discussing uncivilly..it's the ignore button for you

He called the cops himself...because a fight was breaking out near him. HE called them. So instead of just taking a report from the person that CALLED THEM, they decided to start shit with the caller. They had to find some excuse to hassle him, so they went with the "selling loose cigs" bullshit. Then they killed him. It was flat out murder.
He was a multiple offender.

He was a multiple offender.
Of selling cigs?

why is this in race relations/racism?
just like all the others, race had NOTHING to do with his death!! and no one can prove it did

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back