Eric Trump: My Dad Is Going to Go After Hillary in a Way That No One Has Ever Gone After Her Before

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
Monday on Fox News Channel’s “Fox & Friends,” Eric Trump, son of Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump, weighed in on Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton’s decision to attack Donald Trump in New York State, which will hold its primary on Tuesday.

The younger Trump predicted his father would attack Clinton in a way “that no one has gone after her before.”

“[Hillary] turned her attention to us — for the last two weeks she’s been running negative ads against us in New York,” Trump said. “She’s already turned her attention to us, which is a great compliment because she’s effectively saying we’re going to be the nominee, and he’s going to be the nominee. So, it’s going to be an interesting battle between the two of them. There’s a lot of things — there’s a lot of fuzz on her record to say the least, and he’s certainly going to go after it. He’s going to go after her in a way that no one has gone after her before.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/...er-her-before/

Getting to Watch it all on TV ??...... Priceless

Last edited:
  • Banned
The apple does fall far from the tree
that's what steve jobs would have said. hillary and bill have scandals still in the incubator we've never even heard about.
harry reid just said from the senate floor that
"word on the street is that bill clinton and bill cosby are the same guy".

The younger Trump predicted his father would attack Clinton in a way “that no one has gone after her before.”

24ky22t.jpg

She's probably got a Swiss bank account for all the money she's stolen. I don't know. Maybe.

2ed9xeu.jpg

She'll get us nuked by Iran. Believe me.

igkyfb.jpg

Don't get me wrong. I like her. But she'll take more time off then Hopey McChangepants. She hasn't come out the other side of that menopause in good shape, you know?

This coming from a guy who can't even figure out how to register to vote for his daddy.

trump isn't going to be attacking Hillary, because he isn't gong to be the nominee.

I'm getting the image of Big Enos Burdette and Little Enos hiring the bandit to run some bootleg Coors from Texarkana.

The apple does fall far from the tree
that's what steve jobs would have said. hillary and bill have scandals still in the incubator we've never even heard about.
harry reid just said from the senate floor that
"word on the street is that bill clinton and bill cosby are the same guy".

So the RWNJs have another batch of made up accusations. Somehow, I'm not surprised. What are the odds that these will be any more effective than the 25 years of false accusations already tried?

Monday on Fox News Channel’s “Fox & Friends,” Eric Trump, son of Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump, weighed in on Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton’s decision to attack Donald Trump in New York State, which will hold its primary on Tuesday.

“[Hillary] turned her attention to us — for the last two weeks she’s been running negative ads against us in New York,” Trump said. “She’s already turned her attention to us, which is a great compliment because she’s effectively saying we’re going to be the nominee, and he’s going to be the nominee. So, it’s going to be an interesting battle between the two of them. There’s a lot of things — there’s a lot of fuzz on her record to say the least, and he’s certainly going to go after it. He’s going to go after her in a way that no one has gone after her before.”

Why would Hillary be afraid of someone with little stumpy fingers?

3CpVvk9.gif

xe4s28.jpg

I haven't even gotten started on Hillary. You'll know when I do, because I'll take her down quicker than a Bosnian sniper.

Hillary should seriously consider bowing out and waiting for 2024. Besides the obvious health issues, when Trump's done with her, she'll look like something they pulled from Hannibal Lecter's basement

Forum List

Back