Eric Trump Gets A Sharp Looking Hitler Youth Haircut Causing The Left To Become 'Triggered'

Man you love the Trumps hey. Look up to them as Gods, do you? They are repulsive to me. All of them, perhaps Barron gets a chance to be a good person, but not with his family.
Answer my previous post.

Deer are not considered BIG game.
Utter bullshit! Yes, deer are considered big game. You have to purchase a 'Big Game' hunting license to shoot one.

Read:
For Louisiana
www.wlf.louisiana.gov/licenses/hunting-licenses

Those are big game in N. America. Those animals that T's kids shot are not in America. They think they are so cool, well they are not. They are spoiled brats, born with a silver spoon, same as T.
The bottom line is you said deer are not big game. They are!

The Trumpenfuhrer raised a son who knows what style is. His Hitler Youth hairstyle reverts back to the days of proud Nationalism, the same Nationalism his dad is creating in America in order to make it great again. I encourage all males to get this sharp looking hairstyle as a sign of supporting a nationalistic America and his dad, our glorious Trumpenfuhrer.

Eric Trump's New Haircut Reminds Twitter Of A Certain White Nationalist | HuffPost

Eric Trump's New Haircut Is a Little Too 'White Nationalist' for Comfort
www.esquire.com/style/grooming/news/a55895/shades-of-richard-spencer/

http://www.theroot.com/we-need-to-talk-about-eric-trumps-new-nazi-haircut-1796453008
You are to cartoonish to be taken seriously and the authors of these articles are morons. The hair cut was popular during WWII in fact I believe my Grandfather wore the style when he was off fighting the NAZI's

Exactly! :clap2:

With Steve_McGarrett, you can start a thread about a peanut butter sandwich and he will end up talking about the nazis.

Totally sick! :cuckoo:

The Trumpenfuhrer raised a son who knows what style is. His Hitler Youth hairstyle reverts back to the days of proud Nationalism, the same Nationalism his dad is creating in America in order to make it great again. I encourage all males to get this sharp looking hairstyle as a sign of supporting a nationalistic America and his dad, our glorious Trumpenfuhrer.

Eric Trump's New Haircut Reminds Twitter Of A Certain White Nationalist | HuffPost

Eric Trump's New Haircut Is a Little Too 'White Nationalist' for Comfort
www.esquire.com/style/grooming/news/a55895/shades-of-richard-spencer/

http://www.theroot.com/we-need-to-talk-about-eric-trumps-new-nazi-haircut-1796453008
You are to cartoonish to be taken seriously and the authors of these articles are morons. The hair cut was popular during WWII in fact I believe my Grandfather wore the style when he was off fighting the NAZI's

Exactly! :clap2:

With Steve_McGarrett, you can start a thread about a peanut butter sandwich and he will end up talking about the nazis.

Totally sick! :cuckoo:
Nazi soldiers choose Jiff peanut butter sandwiches.
JIFs.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back