Eric Holder's Guns Getting Their Use

Eric-Holder-Lied-Brian-Terry-Died.png

You showed the Mexican state police have plenty of fire power, but not so much about how much the cartels might have. Did you forget that part?

You showed the Mexican state police have plenty of fire power, but not so much about how much the cartels might have. Did you forget that part?

Who do you think they were trading all that fire with, dude?

#LiberalsAreWreckless

Well, duhhhh. Any way to tell how much as coming from which source? The poster claimed it showed how well armed the cartels were. They might be, but that video didn't show it.

#LiberalsAreWreckless

Well, duhhhh. Any way to tell how much as coming from which source? The poster claimed it showed how well armed the cartels were. They might be, but that video didn't show it.

So, your contention is that the cartels aren't well armed? :lmao:

#LiberalsAreWreckless

My contention is that the bullshit video didn't show what RWNJs want it to show. As usual.

#LiberalsAreWreckless

My contention is that the bullshit video didn't show what RWNJs want it to show. As usual.

Your contention is that the cartel is not well armed in the video. And it's fully worthy of your constant lameness.

#LiberalsAreWreckless

Your contention is that the cartel is not well armed in the video. And it's fully worthy of your constant lameness.

You are absolutely correct. There is nothing in that video that shows the cartels to be well armed.

#LiberalsAreWreckless

You are absolutely correct. There is nothing in that video that shows the cartels to be well armed.

Then, you clearly shouldn't go into video analysis for the military.

And you should? Again, how can you tell how much fire power, and what kind of firepower was coming from each source?

And you should? Again, how can you tell how much fire power, and what kind of firepower was coming from each source?

They're not having a high-powered gunfight with people with water pistols, dumbfuck.

#LiberalsAreAntifa

They're not having a high-powered gunfight with people with water pistols, dumbfuck.

#LiberalsAreAntifa

No indication that there is a gunfight going on. We see the Mexican police firing a lot of rounds, but they could be firing at bales of hay as far as the video shows.

#LiberalsAreAntifa

Here's an idea. Go through that video one frame at a time (I did), and point out any one frame that proves that is a real gun battle, and not just a training exercise.

#LiberalsAreAntifa

Here's an idea. Go through that video one frame at a time (I did), and point out any one frame that proves that is a real gun battle, and not just a training exercise.

:lol: Weak conspiracy theory.

#LiberalsAreAntifa

#LiberalsAreAntifa

:lol: Weak conspiracy theory.

#LiberalsAreAntifa

I didn't pick the video. I'm just pointing out the fact that it doesn't show what you claimed it showed. If I am wrong, then point out the minute and/or second that proves this is a gunfight with a cartel, or with anyone else.

BULLDOG

This just happened in Mexico. Let me know if you need help knowing if the bad guys had guns or not, idiot.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

BULLDOG

This just happened in Mexico. Let me know if you need help knowing if the bad guys had guns or not, idiot.

OK. So what did I just see? This video didn't show much more than your first one. Nothing in the video to indicate if those were cops or bad guys. I assume it was bad guys, because even though it's not unusual for cops to kill someone, I don't think they usually drive off afterward, even if it was in Mexico. I never claimed the bad guys didn't have guns. Just that your video didn't show it. Just because they were armed doesn't mean they have plenty of firepower, or that it is somehow Obama's fault. Trump is president. Why hasn't he done anything to fix the problem?

BULLDOG

OK. So what did I just see? This video didn't show much more than your first one. Nothing in the video to indicate if those were cops or bad guys. I assume it was bad guys, because even though it's not unusual for cops to kill someone, I don't think they usually drive off afterward, even if it was in Mexico. I never claimed the bad guys didn't have guns. Just that your video didn't show it. Just because they were armed doesn't mean they have plenty of firepower, or that it is somehow Obama's fault. Trump is president. Why hasn't he done anything to fix the problem?

I'd say you were overthinking; but clearly you aren't thinking at all. :lmao:

Forum List

Back