Eric Holder visits council of African American church leaders to get the vote out

Holder is giving legal advice to pastors on how to preach politics without actually crossing the line into losing their exemption status.

...........that the "sacred" right to vote is under assault nationwide

Eric Holder refuses to recognize a man with a stick intimidating voters outside a polling place in Philadelphia. Where/how are rights to vote being assaulted? To most voters, going to the poll to vote and not having to worry about violence is a fundamental, sacred right. Holder won't defend that. If there are assaults on rights to vote nationwide, what makes one think Holder will address that effectively if he can't even address a thug with a night stick? The Pastors standing around like Holder's pawns ought to ask the AG that question.

Anything black gets whites all bothered for some reason. But they wont admit it. See Holder said something to blacks while being black. Thats a no-no. Holder should never talk to or about blacks because white people see that as being divisive.

Why? I dont know...

I'll tell you why.. Number one politics and church are not supposed to mix,, and number two,, Holder is supposed to represent all the people not just black people.. that's the trouble with both obama and holder.. they don't see themselves as representing all the people they're like you it's an "us against them" mentality.. we can't get them out of office soon enough.

First...My how you've changed your tune after the "war on religion" threads about birth control. Second, black church have always promoted getting out the vote in church. GWB knew that thats why he had TD Jakes on his side. I'm sure you were justa spittin mad :doubt:

When Holder speaks to a black chruch. Heres a clue...that doesnt mean you are excluded or that Holder is representing ONLY blacks. Thats your paranoid bullshit and your feeling that the white race is being attacked. See, when Bush spoke to white churchs did you say "he should be for all people, not just white".

No...matter fact, I have yet to see you complain or anyone complain when a pol addresses a white crowd. You only complain when someone speaks to blacks. Why?

Forum List

Back