Eric Holder to try 9-11 master mind as criminals in New York as criminals.

Thumb_06.gif

Ame®icano;1788448 said:

I can't really believe that you're actually using the people in this video to attempt to make a point. I bet most of the people in that video aren't even from New York.

You obviously have a problem. Seek help.

I like your debating style.

Now, since I am from New York, and a personal victim of September 11th, I think that my opinion is more relevant than a bunch of weirdos claiming that Obama's plan is to undermine the white race.

Anything intelligent to say? Or just some more insults?

I can't really believe that you're actually using the people in this video to attempt to make a point. I bet most of the people in that video aren't even from New York.

Now, since I am from New York, and a personal victim of September 11th, I think that my opinion is more relevant than a bunch of weirdos claiming that Obama's plan is to undermine the white race.

That was not an insult it was good solid advice. You make a claim that most of the people aren't from NY, Fact is that doesn't matter much. These low life scum have no business being tried anywhere on American soil by a civilian court. The Military Commissions act authorized the Military tribunals which had already began when Mr Obama and company decided to put on a show at our expense. They are wrong. This trial is nothing but political grandstanding.

That was not an insult it was good solid advice. You make a claim that most of the people aren't from NY, Fact is that doesn't matter much. These low life scum have no business being tried anywhere on American soil by a civilian court. The Military Commissions act authorized the Military tribunals which had already began when Mr Obama and company decided to put on a show at our expense. They are wrong. This trial is nothing but political grandstanding.
It's a dog and pony show, nothing more.

Fact is, Bin-Laden is the leader of Al-Qaeda. Bin-Laden declared WAR on the US, on behalf of his organization back in '98. At that exact moment they became full ENEMY COMBATANTS. At that point, they were not afforded the same rights as criminals in the US. At that point, they were no longer afforded Miranda. Only an idiot, or should I say, a moronic liberal moron, would not be be able to grasp the significance. They are NOT criminals. They are AT WAR enemy combatants who hijacked 4 US airliners to use as missiles in a time of war.

It's a dog and pony show, nothing more.

Fact is, Bin-Laden is the leader of Al-Qaeda. Bin-Laden declared WAR on the US, on behalf of his organization back in '98. At that exact moment they became full ENEMY COMBATANTS. At that point, they were not afforded the same rights as criminals in the US. At that point, they were no longer afforded Miranda. Only an idiot, or should I say, a moronic liberal moron, would not be be able to grasp the significance. They are NOT criminals. They are AT WAR enemy combatants who hijacked 4 US airliners to use as missiles in a time of war.

in my opinion they are spies...they were out of uniform....killing civilians....and not fighting according to the rules of war....

as such...they should be questioned....offered a last meal ...a smoke...a blindfold and shot at dawn....

Forum List

Back