Eric Holder orders SC to stop voter ID

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
S.C.'s voter I.D. law is the same as Indiana which has been upheld by the Supreme Court but the "justice dept" headed by A.G. Eric Holder (who is under investigation for gun running) has ordered the State not to enforce the law. I doubt if there is any legal precedent for this act. There are legal venues to appeal the S.C. law but apparently Obama can't wait for the Constitutional procedure to work and has decided to use gestapo tactics instead.

S.C.'s voter I.D. law is the same as Indiana which has been upheld by the Supreme Court but the "justice dept" headed by A.G. Eric Holder (who is under investigation for gun running) has ordered the State not to enforce the law. I doubt if there is any legal precedent for this act. There are legal venues to appeal the S.C. law but apparently Obama can't wait for the Constitutional procedure to work and has decided to use gestapo tactics instead.

Yeah, when did the attorney general acquire the power of the Supreme Court? The guy is crazed with power.

Seems to me that if there were voter ID"s there would be no way for any cheating to be done.

I'm sure the Dems won't like that one.

BTW TDM Your still a moron.

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

No cheating for you

How in the world is a Constitutional law requiring I.D. to vote considered "cheating"? The world is upside down to liberals. The law was enacted to curb cheating so that voters could only vote one time.

Forum List

Back