Eric Holder on Late Nite: As AG you have to have the guts to say NO to the President! LoL

The human weasel makes a reappearance on Stephen Colbert's late night Trump bash o rama. I actually watched some of it and sure enough Holder made an ass of himself. He said and I quote "You have to have the guts to say No to the President!" Colbert asked "Did you ever say no to Obama?" He then stammered and said "Well I can't reveal that yet. Er uh no I actually never did say no to Obama." Yeah your lips were stuck to Obama's ass so you couldn't say no. What a loser.
:auiqs.jpg:

Hmm, Late Night with Stephen Colbert--- --- apparently the place to go to see any of Obama'a cabinet, friends or associates appear when they have set up a new attack against the current administration. Interesting. Apparently CBS no longer even cares if it offends half the nation under the guise of "entertainment."

The time slot was originally with David Letterman who was at least actually a real comic merely bitter because he was passed over for the old Carson gig. With Hillary losing, I see CBS has taken bitterness to a whole new level.

Offending Trump supporters would effect 1/3 of the country at best. The majority of us already know Trump is a fool.

Your problem is that Trump-bashers are only 5% of the country at best. You think you're more only because you people are so narrow-minded and intolerant, you all congregate together in groups for self-support so you'll only see and meet others who agree with you.

Where do you get that crap? Even when his ratings blip to the highest it's ever been, and lasts almost as long as it takes for him to tell another lie, his disapproval rating is above 50%

Still with the polling crap; you people just don't get it. If I were polled, I might "disapprove" of Trump as well, but I'd still vote for him. Obama was a "popular" president, likeable to most, but he wasn't worth shit. Trump is like a CEO, I don't give a flying crap about the person, I hire him to get a job done. I DON'T GIVE A SHIT if his hair is orange, if it combs strange, I don't care if he's fat, what he eats, how he golfs, if his wife is a model, I don't care about his kids, his homes, his exaggerations, his businesses, his misstatements, his antagonisms, his faux pas, his treatment of people who sneak across the border illegally costing us time and money being processed, what color he wants to paint Air Force One---- all that matters to me and most others is the bottom line: at the end of the year, will America be farther ahead or behind?

And we BOTH know what the answer is.

The US is a country, not a company. It has a completely different set of priorities and goals than a company has. Only a fool thinks it can be run like a company. The purpose of a company is to make money for it's stock holders. The purpose of a country is to serve it;s people. You don't get that?

Hmm, Late Night with Stephen Colbert--- --- apparently the place to go to see any of Obama'a cabinet, friends or associates appear when they have set up a new attack against the current administration. Interesting. Apparently CBS no longer even cares if it offends half the nation under the guise of "entertainment."

The time slot was originally with David Letterman who was at least actually a real comic merely bitter because he was passed over for the old Carson gig. With Hillary losing, I see CBS has taken bitterness to a whole new level.

Offending Trump supporters would effect 1/3 of the country at best. The majority of us already know Trump is a fool.

Your problem is that Trump-bashers are only 5% of the country at best. You think you're more only because you people are so narrow-minded and intolerant, you all congregate together in groups for self-support so you'll only see and meet others who agree with you.

Where do you get that crap? Even when his ratings blip to the highest it's ever been, and lasts almost as long as it takes for him to tell another lie, his disapproval rating is above 50%

Still with the polling crap; you people just don't get it. If I were polled, I might "disapprove" of Trump as well, but I'd still vote for him. Obama was a "popular" president, likeable to most, but he wasn't worth shit. Trump is like a CEO, I don't give a flying crap about the person, I hire him to get a job done. I DON'T GIVE A SHIT if his hair is orange, if it combs strange, I don't care if he's fat, what he eats, how he golfs, if his wife is a model, I don't care about his kids, his homes, his exaggerations, his businesses, his misstatements, his antagonisms, his faux pas, his treatment of people who sneak across the border illegally costing us time and money being processed, what color he wants to paint Air Force One---- all that matters to me and most others is the bottom line: at the end of the year, will America be farther ahead or behind?

The US is a country, not a company. It has a completely different set of priorities and goals than a company has. Only a fool thinks it can be run like a company. The purpose of a company is to make money for it's stock holders. The purpose of a country is to serve it;s people. You don't get that?

Silly of me to ask you of all people an intelligent, cogent question, but have you never realized that the United States is a sovereign entity, much like a business, whose highest goal is to protect its interests and make for its prosperity to its share-holders, its citizens? No country upon failing to protect its own sovereign interests nor allowing for the prosperity of its citizens (in monetary and other ways) is a good country nor viable nor healthy for very long.

Silly of me to ask you of all people an intelligent, cogent question, but have you never realized that the United States is a sovereign entity, much like a business, whose highest goal is to protect its interests and make for its prosperity to its share-holders, its citizens? No country upon failing to protect its own sovereign interests nor allowing for the prosperity of its citizens (in monetary and other ways) is a good country nor viable nor healthy for very long.

Profit is the only concern of a business. A country serves the needs of it's citizens. That usually has nothing to do with profit. You don't get that?

Profit is the only concern of a business. A country serves the needs of it's citizens. That usually has nothing to do with profit. You don't get that?

You obviously know nothing about business nor countries------ I've been owner / CEO of two businesses AND a citizen to the USA. You should try it.
If you think people in this country don't need money, profit for themselves and profit for the country, then you are dumber than the dumb.

You obviously know nothing about business nor countries------ I've been owner / CEO of two businesses AND a citizen to the USA. You should try it.
If you think people in this country don't need money, profit for themselves and profit for the country, then you are dumber than the dumb.

They also need infrastructure. A country is not a business, and it can't be run like one.

They also need infrastructure. A country is not a business, and it can't be run like one.
Sure it can. That's government's biggest problem. Businesses have accountability, governments do not. Try talking about something you know other than out your ass.

Forum List

Back