Eric Holder For AG?

they took on 150 people as US federal prosecutors who graduated from an unaccredited Law school started by Pat Buchanon. Absolutely disgusting

I believe it was Pat Robinson who started the unaccredited law school, not Pat Buchanon.

Chris said:
Ted Stevens, Cheney, and Rove {will be pardoned as well}.

Publius Infinitum said:
Oh THIS IS BEAUTIFUL!

Chris old girl... I will send you a cashiers check for $10,000 for every single solitary valid charge you can list for ANY ONE of those you've asserted as needing a pardon.

(Enjoy this one friends... nothing exposes a fool like the airing of their own closest held feelings...)

Are you from Nigeria?

Nah, Ol' Publius is from that alternative dimension where every reality is subjective.

ROFLMNAO...

Now friends, I was away for a few days and DESPITE THE REWARD OF $10,000 FOR EACH VALID CHARGE FOR WHICH EACH OF THOSE LISTED BY CHRIS WOULD REQUIRE A PARDON...

NOT EVEN ONE EXAMPLE COULD BE ADVANCED... Let alone an example of the valid variety.

ALL THE USEFUL IDIOTS COULD ADVANCE IS MORE INNUENDO AND ILLUSTIONS... more 'myth making' of the vacuous variety....

LOL.. WHATTA PACK OF LOSERS! But it's not so bad... they're running the country now. Sleep tight... I'm sure there's no need to worry about "Show Trials" coming to the US... where the Federal prosecutor stands up and begins her speech with "Everybody KNOWS..."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back