Eric Holder Changes Story:"OH YEAH,....I Did Know About Fast And Furious!!!"

I understand. There are so many laws being broken in this fiasco, it's hard to keep track of them, straw purchases of firearms just being one of them. Lies and cover-ups will sink their illegal ship faster, though.

To know what was legal and illegal we would have to know more detailes as to how many guns made it accorss the border.
Straw purchases of firearms are illegal - a felony offense.

In the United States, straw purchases are a felony violation of the Gun Control Act of 1968 for both the straw purchaser (who can also be charged with lying on Federal Form 4473) and the ultimate possessor. One of the questions on Form 4473 is “I am the buyer of this firearm” and the purchaser must answer honestly yes or no, by checking the appropriate box in ink. However, purchase of a firearm as a bona fide gift for someone who can legally own such a firearm is permitted.

How many arrest were made while bush was president compared to the arrest made with obama.

People died and likely more will die because of the DoJ's actions.

Now they lie to Congress?

And, the left is apparently OK with this. Their silence says a lot.

I give the left more credit than that. They just know there's nothing positive they can say about the situation. Reality fosters silence.

Nope. No silence. If he lied and broke the law then he should be held accountable and prosecuted.

Too bad the right never felt the same way about the Valerie Plame affair.

You've got the Attorney General of the United States sitting in front of a Congressional Committee lying through his teeth but you want to compare THAT to Valerie Plame? You're kidding right? The main stream press went CRAZY with the Joe Wilson/ Valerie Plame story using it to beat up on W. right before the 2004 election/ only to have it turn out that Joe Wilson lied and Valerie Plame outed herself.

Listen, nobody should be shocked that Eric Holder is a sleazy character...he's the guy that set up the Rich pardon on the last day of Bill Clinton's presidency and arranged the release of the FALN terrorists to help Hillary Clinton win her Senate seat in New York. After those two things, Holder should have been excluded from ANY job in law enforcement let alone made Attorney General. That "he" has that job is the biggest travesty of justice I've seen in a long, long time.

1. I don't know that there WERE straw purchases of firearms made during the GWB administration. I have no information that is the case. I do have information that straw purchases of firearms by government employees started in 2009.

2. Irrespective of that, straw purchases of firearms are illegal - a felony violation.

Holder is Obama's Alberto Gonzales :rofl:
1000 fold!

(I was going to say 'in spades', but that would have been racist. :lol:)

In clubs?

atlantic-city-night-clubs.jpg

1. I don't know that there WERE straw purchases of firearms made during the GWB administration. I have no information that is the case. I do have information that straw purchases of firearms by government employees started in 2009.

2. Irrespective of that, straw purchases of firearms are illegal - a felony violation.

The reason I question is to find out how many of those guns were taken from the ATF evidence storage vault. Guns that LEO agencies take in a bust will be reused to make more arrest in other stings. Do you understand what I am getting at?

I give the left more credit than that. They just know there's nothing positive they can say about the situation. Reality fosters silence.

Nope. No silence. If he lied and broke the law then he should be held accountable and prosecuted.

You've got the Attorney General of the United States sitting in front of a Congressional Committee lying through his teeth but you want to compare THAT to Valerie Plame? You're kidding right? The main stream press went CRAZY with the Joe Wilson/ Valerie Plame story using it to beat up on W. right before the 2004 election/ only to have it turn out that Joe Wilson lied and Valerie Plame outed herself.

Listen, nobody should be shocked that Eric Holder is a sleazy character...he's the guy that set up the Rich pardon on the last day of Bill Clinton's presidency and arranged the release of the FALN terrorists to help Hillary Clinton win her Senate seat in New York. After those two things, Holder should have been excluded from ANY job in law enforcement let alone made Attorney General. That "he" has that job is the biggest travesty of justice I've seen in a long, long time.

I never said that Holder wasn't a sleazy character and if it was found that he broke the law he should be punished to the fullest extent of the law.

But thanks for proving the point that the "right" will still defend the criminal activity of the Bush Administration. Or were you not aware that there was a conviction?

It does appesar that the story is unravelling quicker than lightning now. Not only did the attorney General's office compound the problem by their reaction to Attkisson letting her know how upset they were and about to stop her with all they had, she landed on O'Reilly last night telling what she could.

She let the viewers know that the story is so hot that is not ready to be released until confirmations of leads are checked out.

When will they learn that the Cover Up is what lands them in boiling water after inctredibly stupid mistakes. In the Attorney General's office, no less.

How did they "forget" to give him the oath?
My only explanation would be as an attorney and especially AG, he is considered an officer of the court, or in this case Congress, and swaring an oath is not normally done. You are assumed to be under oath already.

I never said that Holder wasn't a sleazy character and if it was found that he broke the law he should be punished to the fullest extent of the law.

But thanks for proving the point that the "right" will still defend the criminal activity of the Bush Administration. Or were you not aware that there was a conviction?

Scooter Libby was convicted of lying to FBI agents. I don't defend him. Get back to me when Eric Holder is convicted of lying to Congress.

And if you admit that Holder is a sleazy character than perhaps you'd like to explain why he was selected by Barack Obama to be his Attorney General?

Last edited:

Why in the hell doesn't that surprise me? :eusa_whistle:

Ever heard of "Operation Wide Receiver"? :eek:

Earlier ATF gun operation ‘Wide Receiver’ used same tactics as ‘Fast and Furious’ - The Washington Post

But, of course, you don't care about that, do you? :eusa_hand:

Scooter Libby was convicted of lying to FBI agents. I don't defend him. Get back to me when Eric Holder is convicted of lying to Congress.

And if you admit that Holder is a sleazy character than perhaps you'd like to explain why he was selected by Barack Obama to be his Attorney General?

How in the world is anyone supposed to know why President Obama selected anyone to serve anywhere in his administration?

Again....If Holder is found guilty of ANY criminal activity then he should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

How much clearer can I make this? :confused:

(Unlike Si modo I won't give my favored political party a pass on crminal activity.)

Last edited:
How many arrest were made while bush was president compared to the arrest made with obama.

Earlier ATF gun operation ‘Wide Receiver’ used same tactics as ‘Fast and Furious’ - The Washington Post

And the information was just released this week. Good to know.

However, that news item does not mention straw purchases.

So, that doesn't mean there weren't, but the report does not indicate as much.

As more information comes out, hopefully ALL who are responsible will be held accountable. Clearly, Holder is one of them.

In operation wide reciever some information states that no guns were allowed to cross the border. To get a conviction of intent to illegally pocess a firearm and gun trafficing in a court of law you have got to allow some of the guns to walk out the door.

BTW This is why I do not trust the government one bit

And the information was just released this week. Good to know.

However, that news item does not mention straw purchases.

So, that doesn't mean there weren't, but the report does not indicate as much.

As more information comes out, hopefully ALL who are responsible will be held accountable. Clearly, Holder is one of them.

Don't you find it and strange that this information just poped up? No hint of operationwide reciever even on the fridge consparacy elements

This one just sucks hard. What a mess. Holder and many more in this Administration need to go. They have to be held accountable.

eric_holder_sticker-p217139693947591198z85xz_400.jpg

Looks like his story is unraveling.

The heat is on.

Eric Holder has lied under oath and now he's in serious trouble. He's admitted that he knew about Fast And Furious for a much longer time then he testified to. ATF Fast and Furious: New documents show Attorney General Eric Holder was briefed in July 2010 - CBS News Investigates - CBS News

Course Obama won't dump him because these folks don't believe in morality or following all of our laws. They only follow the laws they like.

eric-holder-holder-is-a-putz-political-poster-1274023093.jpg

They still have to assure that their racist policies stay in place. They going to keep suing governments around the country for discrimination.

eric-holder-my-people.jpg

The ATF and the DOJ thinks they can just push the reset button and all of this is going to go away. The ATF director has been replaced and others demoted, but of course the folks that are the originators of this harebrained idea think they can skate.

They're attempting to intimidate reporters that are covering the story, calling them and literally screaming at them over the phone. They're trying to silence anyone who dares to bring this corruption to light.

Obama is on another Black Bus tour. His house of cards is falling and he's out telling lies to the public about his turkey of a "jobs bill".

Wall Street exploded in violence last night because his buds,.....hundreds of union thugs, showed up and tried to invade and destroy the offices of banks and brokerages.

These guys think they can get away with anything.

So, There is proof now that he lied? Didn't he Lie to congress then? hmmm.

Where are all the Democrats calling for him to resign immediately?

They can and do all the time. They attack the right and say we need to be nice and not use inflammatory rhetoric, and then they run around calling for Violence, and using Inflammatory Rhetoric. They always get away with Everything because except for FOX the Media Ignores Democrat Scandals and Pushes Republican ones.

the Liberal Press will ignore this, until the noise about it gets so Loud they have no choice to pay attention. Then they will proceed to tell us why it's ok Holder lied.

eric_holder_sticker-p217139693947591198z85xz_400.jpg

Looks like his story is unraveling.

The heat is on.

Eric Holder has lied under oath and now he's in serious trouble. He's admitted that he knew about Fast And Furious for a much longer time then he testified to. ATF Fast and Furious: New documents show Attorney General Eric Holder was briefed in July 2010 - CBS News Investigates - CBS News

Course Obama won't dump him because these folks don't believe in morality or following all of our laws. They only follow the laws they like.

eric-holder-holder-is-a-putz-political-poster-1274023093.jpg

They still have to assure that their racist policies stay in place. They going to keep suing governments around the country for discrimination.

eric-holder-my-people.jpg

The ATF and the DOJ thinks they can just push the reset button and all of this is going to go away. The ATF director has been replaced and others demoted, but of course the folks that are the originators of this harebrained idea think they can skate.

They're attempting to intimidate reporters that are covering the story, calling them and literally screaming at them over the phone. They're trying to silence anyone who dares to bring this corruption to light.

Obama is on another Black Bus tour. His house of cards is falling and he's out telling lies to the public about his turkey of a "jobs bill".

Wall Street exploded in violence last night because his buds,.....hundreds of union thugs, showed up and tried to invade and destroy the offices of banks and brokerages.

So, There is proof now that he lied? Didn't he Lie to congress then? hmmm.

Where are all the Democrats calling for him to resign immediately?

They can and do all the time. They attack the right and say we need to be nice and not use inflammatory rhetoric, and then they run around calling for Violence, and using Inflammatory Rhetoric. They always get away with Everything because except for FOX the Media Ignores Democrat Scandals and Pushes Republican ones.

the Liberal Press will ignore this, until the noise about it gets so Loud they have no choice to pay attention. Then they will proceed to tell us why it's ok Holder lied.
When it happens? Will Obama be sucked up into the vortex and go down as well?

from your link;

Holder both defended the role he and his colleagues played in overseeing the program and criticized Republican lawmakers for using hyperbole.

so, last things first- calling him an accessory to murder is imho over the top. I don't think its helpful and is hyperbole.

however, can you explain to me how he can defend he and his aides role(s) in this affair?

from your link;

Holder both defended the role he and his colleagues played in overseeing the program and criticized Republican lawmakers for using hyperbole.

so, last things first- calling him an accessory to murder is imho over the top. I don't think its helpful and is hyperbole.

however, can you explain to me how he can defend he and his aides role(s) in this affair?

Didn't he become an accessory once he started a coverup???

Forum List

Back