Eric Holder-AG-did know of Fast & Furious--and Lied about when he knew of it.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by oreo, Oct 4, 2011.

1. oreo

oreo Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,175
    Documents Suggest Holder Knew About 'Fast And Furious' Earlier Than He Claimed | Fox News

This investigation is not going away. Memo's regarding this program--went to Eric Holders desk 9 months prior to his previous statement of when he became aware of it.

In the last few years 40,000 Mexican militia--police--government officials--gang members and innocent civilians--including American citizens have been killed in the cross fire--including a US border patrol agent that was killed with one of these walked guns--that the ATF delivered to violent Mexican drug lords.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2011
  2. Matthew

Matthew Blue dog all the way!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,241
    You'd think that the government of Mexico would consider this a act of war. We need to impeach Obama and get someone in the white house that will put our military on our borders. This crap is starting to spill over. The whole reason for the Military is to defend the states...NOT TO NATION BUILD, but to defend the states.

3. Lakhota

Lakhota Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,060
    Damn, if Fox News said it - it must be true. Now, if we could just get WorldNutDaily to confirm it.

4. Matthew

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,241
  5. kiwiman127

kiwiman127 Comfortably Moderate Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    4th Cleanest City in the World-Minneapolis
    Ratings:
    +3,860
    Oreo,
    I want you to go back to the thread;Good Grief… Occupy Wall Street Imbeciles Release 13 Demands Including “$20 Minimum Wa
    I responded to your response and corrected a link that you called a Farce, also I directed you to a link that I should have been more specific in regards to the data I quoted, I fine-tuned the location of the data I had referred to.
    By the way, thanks for actually checking and reading the links I supplied. Many people have a habit of not even checking supplied links. Good job.

6. Lakhota

Lakhota Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,060
  7. oreo

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,175
    :cuckoo: The Fast and Furious program is under current congressional investigation. Documents--(emails) have been subpoenaed--and this administration has tried to cover this up--and because of these documents--Eric Holder and others are being outed in their involvement in it.

You don't really believe that a couple of ATF agents in Arizona would make a decision (all by themselves) to hand over 1700+ semi-automatic weapons to violent Mexican drug lords--without authorization from someone much higher up the ladder than they--do you?--:cuckoo:

8. kiwiman127

kiwiman127 Comfortably Moderate Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    4th Cleanest City in the World-Minneapolis
    Ratings:
    +3,860
    And oh yeah, Holder should resign, what a screw-up.
    Maybe they can transfer him over to the EPA and he can prosecute people for spreading dust.

9. oreo

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,175
  10. Matthew

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,241
    Mexican Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

192,000 army. I'd say with as little defenses we have on our southern border; they could drive quite far inside of our borders if it were come to war. A lot of our assets are over sea's, so we would have to use our reserves and air power. It would likely take a few days to a week to organize...Air power might stop it, but it won't likely be able to flush a invasion out. Might not seem big, but we have very little on our borders either to counter it. I'm sure they wouldn't win, but for Americans in Az, Califorina, New Mexico things could get quite bad.

Yes, I believe this is serious enough that Mexico may declare war on the United states. This is a act of war. 300+ dead because of Obama's gun walker bs. We had better be ready to be a hell of a lot more serious then we're about Afghanistan. We will likely be fighting the drug "gangs" to.

I surely hope it doesn't come to this, but wars have been started for less. We willl see if Felipe Calderón has the nerve to declare war on the super power for this act of war.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2011