Eric Cantor: Lie much?

No.. this is colossally goofy, even for you. So, your argument is that we needed all the resources used in Iraq to get Bin Laden? REALLY????

Come on man....

:lol:

Obama didn't. Since as you know, he actually got the bulk of our troops OUT of Iraq. However, Bush obviously didn't need the added distraction of the Iraq invasion on his plate, since it took his priorities away from finding Bin Laden. Get it?

So, in your opinion, we should have focused the entire might of the US on chasing one man... and completely ignored the rest of AQ's infrastructure, training facilities, etc?

Seriously? That's your contention?

If you cannot see the utter stupidity of that, then God is the only one who can help you.
But AQ did not have infrastructure and training facilities in Iraq before Bush invaded Iraq for revenge. They were in Afghanistan and Pakistan. If Bush was going after AQ's training facilities he should have expanded the fight into Pakistan, not Iraq. That's what Obama did and it worked in 2 years whereas going into Iraq didn't work for 7 years.

I'm not overly interested in what happened under whose presidency. I am interested only in the facts.

Marc's hysterical ranting over a couple of comment made by Bush in order to discourage the world's extremists from thinking Bin Laden was some kind of bogeyman seems to me to have been a reasonable approach.

The comments made by Bush were not taken out of context, nor were they "code" for "I am focused like a laser on bringing this murderer to justice". Bush was not intelligent enough to think in those terms. We all know this. He took his eye off the ball to finish what hid Daddy didn't. And it has cost America entirely too much in blood and treasure. It is unfortunate that Cantor, Boehner and their GOP pals are so concerned about their chances in 2012, that they feel the need to attempt this "me too" game at a time such as this.

What 'we all know' is not 'know' it is opinion, it is not fact. You are welcome to your opinion, you are not welcome to your own facts.

The problem, as I see it, is that the left are unable to give any credit to anyone other than Obama, and the right see the work done under the previous administration as part of this success.

Personally, I think the left are being their usual pathetically partisan selves, unable to credit anyone with anything other than St Barack. It's pathetic.

And, as per usual, you fall back on the 'blood and treasure' and pretend you give a rats ass about our military.

The OP's topic was Cantor's lie. I await some evidence of a lie. An opinion is not a lie. He views Obama's continuation of the policies of Bush as relevant. Y'all want to pretend differently. Who's the liar? It ain't Cantor.

Is a 'spin' a lie, CG? Is it not an effort to mislead? Of course Cantor lied, but Cantor isn't alone; it's the essence of pols to mislead. It's the duty of the voters to listen, think and confront spin when it's spun. Defending the spin is so ... well, dishonest.

I'm not overly interested in what happened under whose presidency. I am interested only in the facts.

Marc's hysterical ranting over a couple of comment made by Bush in order to discourage the world's extremists from thinking Bin Laden was some kind of bogeyman seems to me to have been a reasonable approach.

The comments made by Bush were not taken out of context, nor were they "code" for "I am focused like a laser on bringing this murderer to justice". Bush was not intelligent enough to think in those terms. We all know this. He took his eye off the ball to finish what hid Daddy didn't. And it has cost America entirely too much in blood and treasure. It is unfortunate that Cantor, Boehner and their GOP pals are so concerned about their chances in 2012, that they feel the need to attempt this "me too" game at a time such as this.

What 'we all know' is not 'know' it is opinion, it is not fact. You are welcome to your opinion, you are not welcome to your own facts.

The problem, as I see it, is that the left are unable to give any credit to anyone other than Obama, and the right see the work done under the previous administration as part of this success.

Personally, I think the left are being their usual pathetically partisan selves, unable to credit anyone with anything other than St Barack. It's pathetic.

And, as per usual, you fall back on the 'blood and treasure' and pretend you give a rats ass about our military.

The OP's topic was Cantor's lie. I await some evidence of a lie. An opinion is not a lie. He views Obama's continuation of the policies of Bush as relevant. Y'all want to pretend differently. Who's the liar? It ain't Cantor.

The problem here is that you refuse to accept Bush's own words as facts. You want to interpret them to mean something that fits your agenda, rather than taking them at face value. Cantor and Boehner are being disingenuous in an attempt (failed) make the public forget that Bush chose to forget about OBL as he had bigger fish to fry in Iraq.

Yes.

Most of it yes.

Yes.

how did he do that? especially the firing.

did he fire government employees? white house cleaning personnel? secretaries? or czars?

that would be a good thing, right?

Since he was a part of the Dem controlled Congress and supports every liberal policy there is, he does get credit for the tanking economy since 2008 which took place after liberals took control of Congress and made Bush a lame duck President.

Under such policies unemployment soared, the debt more than trippled, and especially since becoming President his Federal reserve is illegally printing money making the dollar more and more worthless with each passing day, which is why oil is so expensive now.

But, I don't expect the moonbat libruls to take credit for any of that wonderful stuff that the Hussein is responsible for. They just want to thump their chests and take credit for what the military has done, because its all they got.
So you are saying that Bush and the GOP congress that laid the groundwork for the colossal economic collapse that followed the Dems being elected are not to be credited with their hard work, and I would ask then why should Bush get any credit for what happened after that same point in getting OBL?

You can't have it both ways no matter how much you want to.

So since you say the Dems were responsible for the collapse after they took over, what new law did they pass after they took over that caused the failure?????????????????????

I can tell you what policy of Bush's Obama changed that led directly to getting OBL, so you answer the above question first.
Thank You.

how did he do that? especially the firing.

did he fire government employees? white house cleaning personnel? secretaries? or czars?

that would be a good thing, right?

Since he was a part of the Dem controlled Congress and supports every liberal policy there is, he does get credit for the tanking economy since 2008 which took place after liberals took control of Congress and made Bush a lame duck President.

Under such policies unemployment soared, the debt more than trippled, and especially since becoming President his Federal reserve is illegally printing money making the dollar more and more worthless with each passing day, which is why oil is so expensive now.

But, I don't expect the moonbat libruls to take credit for any of that wonderful stuff that the Hussein is responsible for. They just want to thump their chests and take credit for what the military has done, because its all they got.
So you are saying that Bush and the GOP congress that laid the groundwork for the colossal economic collapse that followed the Dems being elected are not to be credited with their hard work, and I would ask then why should Bush get any credit for what happened after that same point in getting OBL?

You can't have it both ways no matter how much you want to.

So since you say the Dems were responsible for the collapse after they took over, what new law did they pass after they took over that caused the failure?????????????????????

I can tell you what policy of Bush's Obama changed that led directly to getting OBL, so you answer the above question first.
Thank You.

Of course they can have it both ways, that's the essence of hypocrisy.

Cantor's right. If y'all wanna blame Bush for the bad stuff, you have to face the unpleasant truth that this current success started under Bush's watch.

Sharing credit does not make it any less significant. Man up, lefties.

man, up, and lefty do not go in the same thought or sentence. :lol:

Remember when Pelosi and Reid wanted to defund the entire war?

Remember when Obama was against the Surge and said it would only lead to more violence in Iraq?

Remember when the Left was against strikes in "Pokee-staan"?

Remember when the Left said that killing terrorists only made more of them?

So, now that Obama has played the "I killed Osama" trump card what's his next trick?

Remember when Obama was against the Surge and said it would only lead to more violence in Iraq?

So, now that Obama has played the "I killed Osama" trump card what's his next trick?

obama will personally confiscate all guns from white male fat christians.

I'm in decent shape. I guess I can keep my guns.

Wrong. It was the Right who attacked Obama for saying he'd go into Pakistan to go after high value targets with or without their permission.

Which is what he did, and got Bin Laden as a consequence.

I'm in decent shape. I guess I can keep my guns.

the fat ones are only in the first round, because they are easy to catch.

the not so fat ones are next.

then the white grannies. but michelle will take over for that part.

Forum List

Back