Eric Cantor Appears Vulnerable.. Angers Weasels By Association.

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
Apparently Cantor may have created to much blowback with women voters in Virginia's 7th district.

In a related story weasels feel they have been dealt an unfair association with the republican congressman.

New Poll: Cantor Appears Vulnerable; Women In His District Aren't Very Happy With Him | Crooks and Liars

IMO all the attention given to the presidential race is stupid. The real meaningful elections will be in the house and senate. What government needs now to be effective in responding to the desires of the people is the removal of those that thought it was better to get revenge on the black president for having the nerve to run for POTUS and win. How dare he!!!! Turns out most people just wanted to see thier representatives make the best of it and work together. Go figure.

I'd like to see him go. I think John Boehner deserves to be fired as well. No Republican would ever let the Democratic Speaker of the House get away with being such a ridiculous cry baby all the time.

I've never seen a grown man cry that much. It's disturbing. Fuck off with your crying and get shit done!

Michele Bachmann? Fire her ass, too. She doesn't get any results and applied 17 times for Obama Stimulus money at the same time that she pretends to hate Obama and everything he does.

I hope Americans take notice this election of the fact that since the teabaggers got into power 18 months ago, our government has been even worse. Their whole claim is that government sucks, so they got elected and have since proved it to all of us.

Thanks, but no thanks, I want adults back in there and not these children that were elected two years ago, who seem to think that doing exactly what Europe has done over the last year will somehow net us a different result.

Cantor's a good lookin' guy, but that's where it ends with him. He's like the Bizarro Clark Kent.

Apparently Cantor may have created to much blowback with women voters in Virginia's 7th district.

In a related story weasels feel they have been dealt an unfair association with the republican congressman.

New Poll: Cantor Appears Vulnerable; Women In His District Aren't Very Happy With Him | Crooks and Liars

IMO all the attention given to the presidential race is stupid. The real meaningful elections will be in the house and senate. What government needs now to be effective in responding to the desires of the people is the removal of those that thought it was better to get revenge on the black president for having the nerve to run for POTUS and win. How dare he!!!! Turns out most people just wanted to see thier representatives make the best of it and work together. Go figure.

He's a complete idiot. What kind of person votes for someone like this? He's a smug, lazy, anorexic, cretin.

:lol:

circle jerks are fun from some site called crooks and liars

Last edited:
The tea party idiots gave us the debt ceiling debacle.

They dont like democracy and think any power they get should be wielded like an axe when a hammer is required to do the job.

they dont help build this country they only hack at it with an axe

You guys are right, lets get rid of the tea party and go back to spending trillions of more dollars we don't even have. Because that will take us to a wonderful place....

Forum List

Back