Eric Bolling's 19 year old son dies of apparent suicide just 1 day after father was fired from FOX

Eric Bolling was fired because a paid bimbo made a phony accusation and other paid bimbos swore to it. This is like the witch trials.

No doubt liberals are celebrating this young mans death. It's what they want.
Bolling must feel horrible about the effects of his lude behavior on his son's decision to take his own life. He should feel horrible about that. Without that additional shame, he might not have killed himself
--------------------------------------------------------------------- then again , there are many people that are embarrassed by one thing or the other that don't kill themselves Bulldog .

True. However that young man did, and the additional stress and embarrassment of his father's disgusting behavior (he was extremely close to his father) couldn't help but be a contributing factor. From the timing, it could well have been the factor that pushed the boy across that line.
---------------------------------------------------------------- sure , probably but its not the old mans fault , its the kids fault imo !! I don't know what the old man did that caused the kid to kill himself . From what i hear the old man is just ACCUSED of some sexual insult , RUMORS or something Bulldog .

Fox didn't fire him because of just an accusation.
Yes they did. An accusation that he sent a text more than ten years ago.

Has Mr. Bolling's accuser even been identified?

Not that it matters. In today's politically correct world a white conservative male accused is a white conservative male convicted.

Eric Bolling was the victim of fake accusations. It is a shame that the fake story has grown. After all, I could say that 10 years ago, Issac Newton sent me texts of his naked genitals. I could pay a couple of friends to say they remember my telling them that at the time, even though they never saw such texts. It doesn't make any part of it true.

It would far more believable that Isaac Newton would sent crude and obscene messages than Eric Bolling.

After all Isaac Newton does it every day, every time he posts

Eric Bolling was the victim of fake accusations. It is a shame that the fake story has grown. After all, I could say that 10 years ago, Issac Newton sent me texts of his naked genitals. I could pay a couple of friends to say they remember my telling them that at the time, even though they never saw such texts. It doesn't make any part of it true.
How do you know the accusations are fake?

How do you know the accusations are true?
Is the old adage "innocent until proven guilty" just an empty phrase?

Strange question. No one has to prove innocence. Quite the opposite actually.
Im not talking about proof in a court I'm talking about a proclaimations of innocence without seeing the evidence.
It still does not work that way. You should be demanding to see evidence that supports the accusations. Have you seen any?

I don't like Boling. Never have. He's a tool.

However, just like a woman who cries rape, if the charges are false, do you support them going to jail? If these accusations of lewd pics sent unsolicited are false, the accusers should face some serious jail time, don't you think?

If the accusations were true, the accuser would have the courage to reveal her name.

She is more tggan likely a cowardly
Foxnews fires someone and the RW'ers blame liberals. That is TOO funny.

His lying accuser was/is almost certainly a liberal.

How do you know the accusations are true?
Is the old adage "innocent until proven guilty" just an empty phrase?
I don't know if they are true and I'm not claiming that they are. I'm questioning the people who are proclaiming that they are false which is something that they obviously can't know

Im not talking about proof in a court I'm talking about a proclaimations of innocence without seeing the evidence.
It still does not work that way. You should be demanding to see evidence that supports the accusations. Have you seen any?

However, just like a woman who cries rape, if the charges are false, do you support them going to jail? If these accusations of lewd pics sent unsolicited are false, the accusers should face some serious jail time, don't you think?

If the accusations were true, the accuser would have the courage to reveal her name.

Those are both extremely stupid statements. The accusers gain no benefit by coming out in public, it would only be damaging for them. Second they were reported to be coworkers at Fox making your liberal claim less likely.

Ponder this: if the leftist scum who runs western media had gotten the president they wanted instead of Trump, they wouldn't have instigated the witch hunt on conservatives and Bolling's son would still be alive.

So you're implying that a conservative woman he harassed would have obediently kept her mouth shut,

for the cause.

lol, not surprising.

Ponder this: if the leftist scum who runs western media had gotten the president they wanted instead of Trump, they wouldn't have instigated the witch hunt on conservatives and Bolling's son would still be alive.
Who instigated the witch hunt and how did it directly apply to the Bolling case? Be specific and explain yourself or STFU

Forum List

Back