Erdogan is a 'snowflake' - who knew?!

erdogan-phone.jpg

Get out of my way, bitch. I'm coming through!

trump-phone.jpg

Yes, sir! Right away, sir!
The letter says otherwise...
The letter went in the trash, Trump forced our troops to retreat, and Erdogan pushed the spineless bone spur weakling out of the way.
Most people trade short term gain for long term results. If we fast forward 1 year, we see no American dead, no dollars poured into a sand pit and long term rivals struggling against each other. If you can't wait to blow somebody up, I suggest you enlist-lets see how spineless you are big mouth.
Hey dumb fuck. I'm a 20 year veteran.

Our troops were forced to retreat, and then bloodshed began.

And now Russia is filling the vacuum Trump left for him.

Dumbass.
So you make coffee for 20 years and think your're an expert on foreign policy? SHUT UP! You are BANNED!
You got your dare shoved right back up your ass, fuckwit. Too bad for you.

Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan publicly declared he is personally offended by President Trump's HARSHLY WRITTEN LETTER in which the President warned him not to be a 'tough guy' and took him to task over invading Syria (again) and attacking the Kurds (again). Erdogan said he would never forget the harshly written letter.

Poor fragile, easily-offended genocidal leader attempting to wipe out the Kurds...he was offended by a harshly written letter...it will haunt him the rest of his miserable life.

:p

After the letter and a visit from VP Pence, Erdogan agreed to a 5-day cease fire to allow Kurdish fighters and civilians leave the area, but he warned 'Turkey would "do what's necessary" concerning the letter " when the time comes." He did not elaborate.'

If Tayyip feels 'froggy' he can 'jump' any time he wants. He is already risking having Turkey expelled from NATO, according to other members, without looking for an ass whuppin' on top of it. It's just tough talk from a Turkish snowflake...

Erdogan: Turkey Won't Forget Trump's 'Tough Guy' Letter

Neither 3red world savage side held to the ceasefire .....I mean pause

Color me shocked ...zzz

When did Obama withdraw support and force a surrender and withdrawal? Did Obama give Putin the Green light to take Crimea. Did the Ukrainian militia help us deny ISIS the territory they captured.
\
Actually Obama surrendered to Russia our national security when he whispered to Medvedev to pass to Putin he would be more flexible after re-election, after he learned Russia was attempting to hack our power grid / hack senior govt officials' servers / e-mails / use social media to con snowflakes into organizing and marching for them / paying liberal groups like Antifa/BLM/The Black Fist to incite racial division and violence in the US back in 2014 and did nothing to stop it, letting it continue for 2 years on his watch. His own administration officials admitted to this, describing their failure to do anything by saying 'We Choked'.

Actually it is ironic that Democrats and snowflakes are claiming Trump collaborated with the Russians after what Obama gave them and after Hillary bought Russian-authored Counter-Intel propaganda from a foreign spy, after Obama's agency directors used / worked with foreign Intel agencies / agents to set up Trump team members - like Papadopoulos....after Obama 'pimped out' our military to Al Qaeda to help them take over Libya for their own ... after Barry armed, trained, supplied, defended, and protected ISIS

"It’s borderline creepy how many powerful people are committed to America going everywhere and staying everywhere. Flat out cult-like."

Nah ISIS is creepy. The people we allied with to destroy ISIS's hold on territory they controlled and operated out of were betrayed by our Commander in Chief. Kind of sends the message that America is no longer going to live up to it's commitments. Frankly, I have no problem disengaging from our role as world police, however walking away without notice is not really the responsible way to do that.

See Obama and the Ukraine
Bush 1 and the Kurds
Bush 2 and the Kurds

When did Obama withdraw support and force a surrender and withdrawal? Did Obama give Putin the Green light to take Crimea. Did the Ukrainian militia help us deny ISIS the territory they captured.

Bush 1 did fuck over the Kurd and the Shiites in Iraq.

Obama gave Putin Crimea, he just let them take it. Stop pretending the Left doesn't pull this stuff. Obama refused to fulfill the terms of a ratified treaty.

Last edited:
Trump said Erdogan is tough and strong (1:14).

Then Trump writes him not to be tough.
trump-letter-to-erdogan-v2.jpg

"It’s borderline creepy how many powerful people are committed to America going everywhere and staying everywhere. Flat out cult-like."

Nah ISIS is creepy. The people we allied with to destroy ISIS's hold on territory they controlled and operated out of were betrayed by our Commander in Chief. Kind of sends the message that America is no longer going to live up to it's commitments. Frankly, I have no problem disengaging from our role as world police, however walking away without notice is not really the responsible way to do that.

Bush 1 and the Kurds
Bush 2 and the Kurds

Obama gave Putin Crimea, he just let them take it. Stop pretending the Left doesn't pull this stuff. Obama refused to fulfill the terms of a ratified treaty.

We were not allied with any fighting force in Crimea. We had no embedded Special Forces helping the Ukrainians fight our common terrorist enemy. We have no mutual defense pact with Ukraine and neither does NATO.

I can't remember a time when our politicians screwed the pooch like....um......oh wait.... Cuba......Vietnam.....Iran/Contra.....Lebanon.... Iraq.........Never mind.

Bush 1 and the Kurds
Bush 2 and the Kurds

We were not allied with any fighting force in Crimea. We had no embedded Special Forces helping the Ukrainians fight our common terrorist enemy. We have no mutual defense pact with Ukraine and neither does NATO.

I can't remember a time when our politicians screwed the pooch like....um......oh wait.... Cuba......Vietnam.....Iran/Contra.....Lebanon.... Iraq.........Never mind.

LOL, we had a ratified treaty with the Ukraine to defend them against Russia if they gave up their Nuke. They did and Obama failed in his duty. You can dance and spin all day but the facts are the facts

Bush 1 and the Kurds
Bush 2 and the Kurds

The Role Of 1994 Nuclear Agreement In Ukraine's Current State

The Role Of 1994 Nuclear Agreement In Ukraine's Current State

Did you read it?

PIFER: There's a very important reason why it's the Budapest Memorandum of Assurances and not of guarantees. And we were very clear - and the Ukrainians understood this back in 1994 - that we were not going to use the word guarantee because we were not prepared to extend a military commitment.

So I think that given what we see in this threat to Ukraine's territorial integrity, the United States and Britain by that are committed to extend various measures - political, diplomatic, even economic - to support Ukraine and try to push back against this Russian violation of the memorandum.​

LOL, we had a ratified treaty with the Ukraine to defend them against Russia if they gave up their Nuke.

".... the Budapest Memorandum offers no guarantee of intervention. “It gives signatories justification if they take action, but it does not force anyone to act in Ukraine,” Stephen MacFarlane told FRANCE 24. "

Are the US and the UK bound to intervene in Ukraine?

They never joined NATO and we did not have a mutual defense compact with them.

Erdogan is no snowflake, he is no fool. he knows how important he is and plays on it, often pushing Trump's buttons just to see what will happen. he may seem like a deranged man but he was refining his brand of populism a decade before Trump cottoned on. Turks adore Erdogan, people need to understand that.

what if Turkey's economy would collapse? millions of Turks would immigrate to Europe, and shrewd leaders like Putin will capitalize, just like he did in Syria, my friends!

Erdogan is no snowflake, he is no fool. he knows how important he is and plays on it, often pushing Trump's buttons just to see what will happen. he may seem like a deranged man but he was refining his brand of populism a decade before Trump cottoned on. Turks adore Erdogan, people need to understand that.

what if Turkey's economy would collapse? millions of Turks would immigrate to Europe, and shrewd leaders like Putin will capitalize, just like he did in Syria, my friends!
I don't think Erdogan comes across as crazy, but he does come across as having dictatorial tendencies and a lavish lifestyle.

This Is How Much the Turkish Presidential Palace Costs

Turkey's new presidential palace unveiled - in pictures

Trump has an affinity for strongmen, their strength give him a boner, and Erdogan is the prime example!

Forum List

Back