Erdogan calls Israel a terrorist state

Israel is a terrorist state.

Everybody knows that. ..... :cool:

Long ago-----I first encountered lots of muslims-----young medical school graduates mostly from Pakistan and Iran. ---some from India. Way back then Iranians had not yet gone SHIITE BONKERS ------but the Pakistanis---mostly sunnis abd a few Shiite Indians------were ALREADY BRAINWASHED. I was informed of many "FACTS"
One young surgeon told me with FULL CONFIDENCE----"there are thousands of
versions of the "torah" I asked---"you mean a torah scroll in New York city is different from one in Chicago?". He said "OF COURSE---EVERYONE KNOWS THAT". It was before I had been invited to a mosque-----so I was still naĆÆve
as to the crap thrown around in the weekly KHUTBAH JUMAAT FECES FLING.
Thru the young docs------I got to know ALL SORTS of ""FACTS"" that "EVERYONE KNOWS" Another mosque "fact" way back then was
"""the governor of New York, NELSON ROCKEFELLER is a jew""
"nope, I said-----Protestant" The muslim doc INSISTED----"of course he
is a jew. ALL THAT MONEY----EVERYONE KNOWS THAT"

EU tells Netanyahu no support for Trump's Jerusalem move
Source: Reuters

DECEMBER 11, 2017 / 4:10 AM

BRUSSELS (Reuters) - Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Monday urged the European Union to follow U.S. President Donald Trumpā€™s lead and recognise Jerusalem as Israelā€™s capital, but EU ministers shook their heads at Trumpā€™s move.

Netanyahu, arriving for a meeting of EU foreign ministers in Brussels, said Trumpā€™s move made peace in the Middle East possible ā€œbecause recognising reality is the substance of peace, the foundation of peace.ā€

But even Israelā€™s closest European allies such as the Czech Republic warned Trumpā€™s decision was bad for peace efforts, while France insisted Jerusalemā€™s status could only be agreed in a final deal between Israelis and Palestinians.

Asked by reporters about Trumpā€™s decision to switch the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem, Czech Foreign Minister Lubomir Zaoralek said: ā€œIā€˜m afraid it canā€™t help us.ā€

Read more: EU tells Netanyahu no support for Trump's Jerusalem move

Forum List

Back