Erasing Southern Pride: U.S. Army War College Removing Confederate Generals Portraits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Note his hatred of women and gay people. Thats some serious emotion there. He is in the closet for sure.

Lol, just because I have complete contempt for liars like you and that fake goddess of hystery paperview, that doesn't mean I hate all gays and women.

Hold on a minute, did you just not imply you were gay?

lol, that essplains a lot.

I could be gay. What does that have to do with you being gay and trying to hide it?

roflmao, tears going down my face

lolol, thanks for the laughs, it is appreciated...don't get that many these days.

Lol, just because I have complete contempt for liars like you and that fake goddess of hystery paperview, that doesn't mean I hate all gays and women.

Hold on a minute, did you just not imply you were gay?

lol, that essplains a lot.

I could be gay. What does that have to do with you being gay and trying to hide it?

roflmao, tears going down my face

lolol, thanks for the laughs, it is appreciated...don't get that many these days.

Dont avoid letting your inner gay out. I told you laughing only temporarily relives the stress. You have to admit you are gay to get permanent relief.

bigrebnc & JimCrowie1958 War of Southern Rebellion sympathizers. Color me shocked! :doubt: No wonder you people's #'s are dwindling :redface: Friends don't let friends vote repub.

You people got your asses handed to you on a platter a long time ago so deal w/ it!!!

bigrebnc & JimCrowie1958 War of Southern Rebellion sympathizers. Color me shocked! :doubt: No wonder you people's #'s are dwindling :redface: Friends don't let friends vote repub.

You people got your asses handed to you on a platter a long time ago so deal w/ it!!!

If you knew anything about that war you would not be saying bull shit such as this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back