Eradication First then Diplomacy??

Discussion in 'General Global Topics' started by Bonnie, Jul 17, 2006.

1. Bonnie

Bonnie Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +669
    http://article.nationalreview.com/?q=MDZmY2E1YjY3YTRlOGYwN2IzNGEzODU2ZDNiMmJiM2I=

By Michael Rubin

As

2. KatarinaZ

KatarinaZ Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1
    That piece was a difficult read. Too many completely ignorant points of view.

3. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    please tell us what you think Israel should do after these terrorists you supposedly hate so much attack Israel?

4. KatarinaZ

KatarinaZ Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1
    The current onslaught was allegedly brought about by the "kidnapping" of a couple of Israeli soldiers. This type of exchange has been going on for years. Israel is merely looking for a reason to attack Lebanon. And perhaps Syria next. If you look at the actions of many world powers, such as at G8, you see many favor that Israel pull back and stop destroying a country that can barely fend for itself. This is blocked by Mr. Bush, who I believes enjoys the wholesale slaughter of peoples that he feels are inferior.
    I would love to ask Mr. Bush why he feels kinship with Israel. Perhaps it is their financial and political support of his party. Mr. Bush conveniently overlooks the fact that Israel embraces its own form of terrorism.
    The United States would be better served stepping back and allowing Israel to fight its own battles. The financial and military support that Israel receives from the U.S. gives it a distinct superiority over other Middle East nations. It always gives Israel the green line to engage in barbaric practices.
    Israel should step back and examine its own principles and methods. Continued provocation and brutality may work for now, but will ultimately lead to its welcome demise.

5. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    Where did Bsuh say these people were "inferior" ? Do me just one favor and prove what you say is true. If you can't I don't see why your posts should be seen anything but trolling. Let's see it NOW.

6. JeffWartman

JeffWartman Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +101
    I wouldn't listen to anti-semetic countries and others with large muslim populations.

This quote is without merit and reprehensible.

Jews, as a whole, are MUCH more supportive of the Democrats.

Even without the US Aid, Israel still has a significant GDP, and more than enough resources to fight a ragtag organization like Hezbollah

Once again, this comment is wholly inappropriate, and illustrates why radicals on both sides are poisoning this debate. Israel has a right to exist. Palestine has a right to exist. Now, if reasonable, good intentioned people sat down together, a two state solution could be found.

7. CSM

CSM Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +708
    So now I guess we can assume that KatrinaZ is on the side of those who call for the destruction of the United States, the killing of infidels, and state sponsored terrorism as a legitmate means of accomplishing those two goals.

8. theHawk

theHawk Registered Conservative

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,739
    Come on guys, Liberals/Terror Propagandists do not need to back up their claims with FACTS!!!
    They are exempt remember!?! :read:

:duh3: