Equality: The Liberal Definition

1. "He is not boring like you."

Bad grammar makes me (sic).

You dopes....right out of third grade.

Try 'He's not as boring as you are.'

2. In addition to the ignorance evidenced by your attempted post, you lie.

You know as well as I that I'm as far from boring as you are from 'educated.'

3. Why don't you tell the truth. You don't find me boring, you find me rude, abrasive and sarcastic....and you hate how I destroy you every time.
On the outside I may appear rude, abrasive and sarcastic, but, just like an onion, when you peel away the layers, ...you'll find the same thing..and you'll cry like a baby.

'
Once again, you are a legend in your own mind.
And you proved my point by running on, when a short, concise answer would have sufficed.

1. "Once again, you are a legend in your own mind."

Not 'once again....'
STILL!

2. "And you proved my point by running on, when a short, concise answer would have sufficed."
OK....short and sweet: You're a DOPE!

3. As for what you consider a too-long response?
Why would I deprive any readers of my literary skills???

Why?
It would be cruel!

4. I must admit ....it is one of my vanities(one of 'em). I find it satisfying to perform, convivial, competitive, absorbing and even artistic. What amazes me is that poets don't rush home, unpack their pens, and write odes..paeans...... to my posts!
They are bored halfways through reading your posts. Just like the rest of us.

There are fools who are so fearful of being alone that thy require the warm embrace of the mob....
Said jerks use 'us' and 'we' when the truth is 'I' and 'me.'

Who is the ultimate fool who believes he has been chosen to speak for everyone else?

YOU!

On the other hand....your insecurity is well earned.
You are about the most insecure person on these boards. Try as you do to sound significant.
One can use us when he experiences others saying what he says.

1. I don't pretend to be anything I'm not. Wait a minute: serious. Sometimes I pretend to be serious.

2. I have read several of your posts...and, I must ask. Who ties your shoelaces for you?

3. Upon reading your posts, one would never be led to suspect you had any covert literary leanings.

Once again, you are a legend in your own mind.
And you proved my point by running on, when a short, concise answer would have sufficed.

Not 'once again....'
STILL!

2. "And you proved my point by running on, when a short, concise answer would have sufficed."

Why?
It would be cruel!

4. I must admit ....it is one of my vanities(one of 'em). I find it satisfying to perform, convivial, competitive, absorbing and even artistic. What amazes me is that poets don't rush home, unpack their pens, and write odes..paeans...... to my posts!

There are fools who are so fearful of being alone that thy require the warm embrace of the mob....

Who is the ultimate fool who believes he has been chosen to speak for everyone else?

YOU!

You are about the most insecure person on these boards. Try as you do to sound significant.

1. I don't pretend to be anything I'm not. Wait a minute: serious. Sometimes I pretend to be serious.

2. I have read several of your posts...and, I must ask. Who ties your shoelaces for you?

3. Upon reading your posts, one would never be led to suspect you had any covert literary leanings.
That would be known as an opinion.
If you have any covert literary leanings, my heart goes out to you.
My talent is in the visual arts where I am successful and respected.
Once upon a time I was known in the New York music scene.
You post on message boards. How sad.

Not 'once again....'
STILL!

Why?
It would be cruel!

YOU!

Hmmm.....

Yet I am the flame to you, you little moth.

And you know what happens to moths when they approach the flame.....

YOU!

Hmmm.....

Smart ones like me blow it out. Just like on these boards.

Either you are too stupid to understand the plain English of my previous posts, or your your repeated 'I don't get it' is a tiresome, sophomoric ploy.

I'm betting on the latter.

To repeat your same contrived compliant is an example of what Aquinas called 'ignorantia affectata - a cultivated ignorance'.

"The deniers first deceive themselves that they are sincere in their adherence to falsehoods. Thus they cannot be faulted for acting on genuinely held views. But in truth, they have cultivated an ignorance of the facts, what Thomas Aquinas called ignorantia affectata. An ignorance so useful that one protects it at all costs, in order to continue using it in one’s own self interest.
This ignorance is not exculpatory, but inculpatory.
Forgive them not, for they know full well what they do.'
RICHARD BADALAMENTE

I'll assume that you are perfectly happy with the inequality that Liberals claim as equality, and your repetition is the best defense you can come up with.
is that your personal opinion of the liberal view? since I presume you are not a liberal, how do you know what the liberal view consists of? ya read minds much? ya speak for others much? you quote much - you speak little.

Remember the first thing you heard the paramedics say after your accident…”there must be another cerebral hemisphere around here somewhere…”

Sorry they couldn’t come up with it.
trite phrases are not becoming to you. you feel there is no actual equality - and I don't disagree with that. beating dead horses doesn't work. what is it you propose as a solution? or, have you gotten to that point yet?

The Founders of this once-great nation believed that everyone should be equal before the law. That's right....

Why is that so difficult for you to understand????

I'm guessing that you use a shopping cart at the liquor store.
and if it isn't "before the law" - that is, if it is a social issue, then what?

YOU!

Hmmm.....

Smart ones like me blow it out. Just like on these boards.

But you were drawn back....as I predicted.

Your lesson for today:
Reality is defined by actions, not words.

Either you are too stupid to understand the plain English of my previous posts, or your your repeated 'I don't get it' is a tiresome, sophomoric ploy.

I'm betting on the latter.

To repeat your same contrived compliant is an example of what Aquinas called 'ignorantia affectata - a cultivated ignorance'.

"The deniers first deceive themselves that they are sincere in their adherence to falsehoods. Thus they cannot be faulted for acting on genuinely held views. But in truth, they have cultivated an ignorance of the facts, what Thomas Aquinas called ignorantia affectata. An ignorance so useful that one protects it at all costs, in order to continue using it in one’s own self interest.
This ignorance is not exculpatory, but inculpatory.
Forgive them not, for they know full well what they do.'
RICHARD BADALAMENTE

I'll assume that you are perfectly happy with the inequality that Liberals claim as equality, and your repetition is the best defense you can come up with.
is that your personal opinion of the liberal view? since I presume you are not a liberal, how do you know what the liberal view consists of? ya read minds much? ya speak for others much? you quote much - you speak little.

Remember the first thing you heard the paramedics say after your accident…”there must be another cerebral hemisphere around here somewhere…”

Sorry they couldn’t come up with it.
trite phrases are not becoming to you. you feel there is no actual equality - and I don't disagree with that. beating dead horses doesn't work. what is it you propose as a solution? or, have you gotten to that point yet?

The Founders of this once-great nation believed that everyone should be equal before the law. That's right....

Why is that so difficult for you to understand????

I'm guessing that you use a shopping cart at the liquor store.
and if it isn't "before the law" - that is, if it is a social issue, then what?

I've already corrected you in posts #2 and #6.

It is a matter of law.

Forum List

Back