equality in oregon

I think thats the smartest thing that county could have done. lets see how heterosexuals feel about not being able to legally bind themselves to the ones they love.

F'ing pukes...Gawd...would have been better for the world if those liberal whack-jobs had been never born. :(

Score one for the Pro-Abortion debate. :(

Originally posted by Rosanna730
I think thats the smartest thing that county could have done. lets see how heterosexuals feel about not being able to legally bind themselves to the ones they love.

I can understand how someone who would vote for Kerry wopuld feel this way; it's just a shame that such people are incapable of independent thought!!! BAAaaaaaaaaa!!!! Baaaaaaaaa!!!!!

As one who lived in Oregon for a short time I can tell you that bizarre decisions such as this and extreme liberalism are the norm in Oregon, Washington and Idaho where you are either a white supremist or Grateful Dead loving liberal. Normalcy is not the average there so don't put too much stock in this.

Wait let me clarify, not everybody is like those two categories but the ones who aren't are definitely a minority.

Anyone know the Highest point in Washington?

Evergreen State College.

:(

Originally posted by OCA
As one who lived in Oregon for a short time I can tell you that bizarre decisions such as this and extreme liberalism are the norm in Oregon, Washington and Idaho where you are either a white supremist or Grateful Dead loving liberal. Normalcy is not the average there so don't put too much stock in this.

Wait let me clarify, not everybody is like those two categories but the ones who aren't are definitely a minority.
Hey don't lump Idaho in there. There are white supremist in the northern panhandle, but its a small minority of the state. Otherwise a very conservative state, in fact about 88 percent republican in the state house and senate and our federal reps are all republicans.

Originally posted by MtnBiker
Hey don't lump Idaho in there. There are white supremist in the northern panhandle, but its a small minority of the state. Otherwise a very conservative state, in fact about 88 percent republican in the state house and senate and our federal reps are all republicans.

Don't you guys got a lot of enviro wackos too?

My wife is from Oregon and we spent our first 2 years together there. Everybody should spend some time there to see just how liberalism is damaging, simply incredible!

Originally posted by OCA
My wife is from Oregon and we spent our first 2 years together there. Everybody should spend some time there to see just how liberalism is damaging, simply incredible!

yeah, and those majority republican bodies sure have it on the ball. :rolleyes:

http://customwire.ap.org/dynamic/stories/G/GENITAL_PIERCINGS?SITE=FLTAM&SECTION=ENTERTAINMENT

Georgia House Bans Genital Piercings

ATLANTA (AP) -- Genital piercings for women were banned by the Georgia House Wednesday as lawmakers considered a bill outlining punishments for female genital mutilation.

The bill would make such mutilation punishable by two to 20 years in prison. It makes no exception for people who give consent to have the procedure performed on their daughters out of religious or cultural custom.

An amendment adopted without objection added "piercing" to the list of things that may not be done to female genitals. Even adult women would not be allowed to get the procedure. The bill eventually passed 160-0, with no debate.

Amendment sponsor Rep. Bill Heath, R-Bremen, was slack-jawed when told after the vote that some adults seek the piercings.

"What? I've never seen such a thing," Heath said. "I, uh, I wouldn't approve of anyone doing it. I don't think that's an appropriate thing to be doing."

who's out of touch with the public?

Originally posted by OCA
Don't you guys got a lot of enviro wackos too?
Yes, Snake River Aliance, some wackos in the Sun Valley area and some near Yellowstone Park. However they have not been extremely effective with policy on the state level. Farmers, ranchers, carry more policital weight.

Forum List

Back