Equal Protection? Why isn't the AG suing the other 32 states?

My My My.

Why so silent libs?

Are you afraid to take me on, regarding this question?

I thought you guys were all for "equal protection."

Why not answer this?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I am going to keep these two threads going until Election day, libs(if I have to) or until the Judge dismisses the case.

But I'm not going to let you duck out on the question, ya lying cowards.

My My My.

Why so silent libs?

Why not answer this?

I don't understand your problem. Why not just treat everyone equally? Just allow the extra time for civilians to vote also. What problem is there to that?

Why is this a big deal? Is it simply another chapter in the book of GOP voter suppression?

My My My.

Why so silent libs?

Why not answer this?

I don't understand your problem. Why not just treat everyone equally? Just allow the extra time for civilians to vote also. What problem is there to that?

Why is this a big deal? Is it simply another chapter in the book of GOP voter suppression?

I don't understand why you are dodging the question.

If this is about equal protection, WHY NOT SUE THE OTHER 32 STATES????????

My My My.

Why so silent libs?

Why not answer this?

It went over the poster's head? :eusa_eh:

I haven't been able to get ONE COWARDLY LYING LIBERAL to answer that question, because it nails the phoniness of the whole law suit.

My My My.

Why so silent libs?

Why not answer this?

Got to start somewhere.

I haven't been able to get ONE COWARDLY LYING LIBERAL to answer that question, because it nails the phoniness of the whole law suit.

Logic? What's that?

They can't be geunuine about who they are. Blame, Minimize, Deny, Obfuscate=Playbook.

Libs have told us this law suit against Ohio military votes is about "equal protection" for all voters!

Military groups oppose Obama campaign lawsuit - Navy News | News from Afghanistan & Iraq - Navy Times

They why isn't the AG suing the OTHER 32 STATES THAT HAVE THE SAME LAW IF THIS IS ABOUT "EQUAL PROTECTION?"

I'm still waiting for an answer. Why can't a lib give me that answer?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Do you know for a fact that the details of the other states’ laws are the same?

Otherwise, that the lawsuit is motivated by politics doesn’t undermine the legitimacy of the complaint:

(e) Valid neutral justifications for a nondiscriminatory law, such as SEA 483, should not be disregarded simply because partisan interests may have provided one motivation for the votes of individual legislators. P. 20.

CRAWFORD v. MARION COUNTY ELECTION BD.

The campaign, the Democratic National Committee and the Ohio Democratic Party contend the law unfairly ends in-person voting for most Ohioans three days earlier than it does for military and overseas voters.

Correct, all voters should be allowed the same time-frame to vote, the most expansive is desirable not only to accommodate veterans but all voters who might have restrictions.

Indeed, it would be wrong for democrats to refrain from filing the complaint simply because they’re concerned it might be perceived as ‘partisan’ by rightist hacks such as the OP.

Logic? What's that?

They can't be geunuine about who they are. Blame, Minimize, Deny, Obfuscate=Playbook.

And disenrfranchise the military vote, while bold faced telling us this is about equal protection.

Well? It does lend creedence as to the left loathes the Military, doesn't it? To the left? They're not citizens, but dupes fooled into giving up their lives to protect liberty when they won't.

It's disgusting.

Libs have told us this law suit against Ohio military votes is about "equal protection" for all voters!

Military groups oppose Obama campaign lawsuit - Navy News | News from Afghanistan & Iraq - Navy Times

They why isn't the AG suing the OTHER 32 STATES THAT HAVE THE SAME LAW IF THIS IS ABOUT "EQUAL PROTECTION?"

Otherwise, that the lawsuit is motivated by politics doesn’t undermine the legitimacy of the complaint:

(e) Valid neutral justifications for a nondiscriminatory law, such as SEA 483, should not be disregarded simply because partisan interests may have provided one motivation for the votes of individual legislators. P. 20.

The campaign, the Democratic National Committee and the Ohio Democratic Party contend the law unfairly ends in-person voting for most Ohioans three days earlier than it does for military and overseas voters.

Correct, all voters should be allowed the same time-frame to vote, the most expansive is desirable not only to accommodate veterans but all voters who might have restrictions.

Indeed, it would be wrong for democrats to refrain from filing the complaint simply because they’re concerned it might be perceived as ‘partisan’ by rightist hacks such as the OP.

So you support picking and choosing who you will sue. The fact remains that many have the same law, but democrats have chosen only an opponent, which says volumes about the dem ideals of justice.....

Justice is blind, but that doesnt mean you dont get prosecuted, unless you are an Obama crony, then we give you billions.

Logic? What's that?

And disenrfranchise the military vote, while bold faced telling us this is about equal protection.

So trying to either have the military get the same voting time-frame as civilians or civilians the same voting time-frame as military is "disenfranchizing the military"?

Last edited:

In 2008, 30% of Ohio voters voted early. It's very reasonable that the state would want to reduce this abuse of the early voting process.

This is not so unusual, it is politics run amuk. Nothing changes and it will stay the same until we can elect congressmen and a president who represents the voters and not the money or big business. Note that big business supports Obama too, it is not a R or a D issue.

Got to start somewhere.

How about WITH THE ACTUAL PREMISE OF THE THREAD?

DUH!

BS. Military voters are not equal to voters in the state. You know the difficulties they face, being over seas or based in different states.

And YES, 32 states have the SAME LAW!

Ohio is one of 32 states that allow voters to cast an early ballot by mail or in person without an excuse. In 2008, about 30 percent of the swing state’s total vote — or roughly 1.7 million ballots — came in ahead of Election Day.

But ONLY Ohio needs to be sued?

That's for obvious political reasons.

Forum List

Back