Equal Pay For Equal Work...unless You Work For A Liberal Of Course...

well but OF COURSE. this (equal pay bs) is only USED by the snakes in the Dem/commie party to DIVIDE us even more in this country

a tried and true tactic of theirs. because they HAVE nothing good to run on but pitting the people in this country against each other

Mr. H. I believe we are on the same side of a lot of issues, so I would ask politely that you stop using the "bitches" word when you are in my threads...I am trying to make things in my thread more polite. Thanks.

Mr. H. I believe we are on the same side of a lot of issues, so I would ask politely that you stop using the "bitches" word when you are in my threads...I am trying to make things in my thread more polite. Thanks.

seriously dude, you really don't have the right to ask anyone to watch their language. Now if it was Fxxk, Cxxt, etc maybe. but bitches come on. you call a female dog that. Or you can put person on ignore. I have a couple for that reason plus I couldn't stomach their ugly shit they posted;)

Last edited:
Hey, I can ask, and I did it politely. There is no need to use the language we see here on these threads....

Forum List

Back