EQ Questioning...

dmp

May 12, 2004
Enterprise, Alabama
Research suggests that a person’s emotional intelligence quotient (EQ) might be a greater predictor of success than his or her intellectual intelligence (IQ), despite an assumption that people with high IQs will naturally accomplish more in life.

Emotional intelligence is a person’s ability to understand their own emotions and those of others, and to act appropriately using these emotions.

(long test..)

http://www.queendom.com/tests/iq/emotional_iq_r2_access.html

Results of the Emotional IQ Test

Your score = 138

What does your score mean?
Your Emotional IQ is excellent - much higher than average. This means that, in general, you are able to express your feelings clearly in appropriate situations. You effectively communicate, interact with others and deal with stress. These skills will certainly bring you long-term benefits such as stronger relationships, better health and personal happiness.

heh,according to this, i'm fucked, not a surprise though. I

I do disagree with the interpretation... i treat people very well, justly and with compassion and respect... its myself that I treat like shit and have no idea how to deal with.

good night from japan everybody.
Your score = 71
There's some bad news and some good news. The bad news is that your Emotional IQ is low. In a practical sense, this means that you are not reaching your full potential. Now for the good news: by learning and practicing new skills and more effective ways of dealing with people, you can significantly improve your EIQ.

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
NATO AIR said:
heh,according to this, i'm fucked, not a surprise though. I

I do disagree with the interpretation... i treat people very well, justly and with compassion and respect... its myself that I treat like shit and have no idea how to deal with.

good night from japan everybody.

It's very good of you to post 'real' numbers...I suspect it is the case with these types of threads that test-takers inflate numbers. Your honesty is refreshing.

:D

Oh...and stop being a dumb-ass to yourself...call your self-depreciating behaviour 'smoking'...and just quit. Cold turkey. :)

Your score = 122

Your Emotional IQ is very good - slightly higher than average. This means that, in general, you are able to express your feelings clearly in appropriate situations. You effectively communicate, interact with others and deal with stress. These skills will certainly bring you long-term benefits such as stronger relationships, better health and personal happiness.

Your score = 114

Your Emotional IQ is in the average range. Essentially, you're able to recognize and deal with your own emotions and those of others in a reasonably effective manner. Since your score is in the mid-range, however, you are not taking full advantage of your potential. By learning and practicing new skills and more effective ways of dealing with people, you could increase your EIQ.

Your score = 130

Your Emotional IQ is excellent - much higher than average. This means that, in general, you are able to express your feelings clearly in appropriate situations. You effectively communicate, interact with others and deal with stress. These skills will certainly bring you long-term benefits such as stronger relationships, better health and personal happiness.

Your score = 117

Your Emotional IQ is very good - slightly higher than average. This means that, in general, you are able to express your feelings clearly in appropriate situations. You effectively communicate, interact with others and deal with stress. These skills will certainly bring you long-term benefits such as stronger relationships, better health and personal happiness.

Well the score came out 126...high but no genius...sigh! :)

Well, I did the first page but then quit when it looked like 4 more pages of boring questions...I wonder what that means?
:eek:

ScreamingEagle said:
Well, I did the first page but then quit when it looked like 4 more pages of boring questions...I wonder what that means?
:eek:

True twas boring...but I'm stubborn..had to finish what I start...oh well when ya play ya must pay! :rolleyes:

Your score = 129

Huh.

Your score = 100

Your Emotional IQ is in the average range. Essentially, you're able to recognize and deal with your own emotions and those of others in a reasonably effective manner. Since your score is in the mid-range, however, you are not taking full advantage of your potential. By learning and practicing new skills and more effective ways of dealing with people, you could increase your EIQ.

Forum List

Back