Epstein's final moments on video.

you-cant-make-this-stuff-up-according-to-his-own-14960827.png

66358532_1071672159887919_8957239623923269632_n.jpg

Let me help you with the math as that photo is from 27 years ago. Twenty-ago, I was 31 and would have been right there had I been given the opportunity! That looks like a smorgasbord of delicacies. In fact, the blonde in the right front of the photo looks like my wife!

None of those women appear to be anywhere close to being underage.

The one being patted looks really offended!

"We came.....we saw.....Epstein's dead.....hahahahahah!"

60th-annual-grammy-awards---musicares-person-of-the-year-honoring-fleetwood-mac---inside-910834496-5b511a70c9e77c005b26f6e9.jpg

They (she, in particular) does have a known history of laughing at death and killings.

Hell, she even laughed at the prospect of World War 3. I just tried to find that video, and interestingly it's hard to find on YouTube now.

Add another name to the long "Clinton body count" death list.
Clinton body count - RationalWiki
That's a thoroughly debunked meme.

Anyone who still believes it is borderline retarded at the best.

Haha, you've been posting that horse shit response on a number of threads. Too the bad the reality is just the opposite, anyone who thinks the Clintons are innocent decent people are the actual idiots, or willfully blind extreme partisans who put politics above truth and justice.

Add another name to the long "Clinton body count" death list.
Clinton body count - RationalWiki
That's a thoroughly debunked meme.

Anyone who still believes it is borderline retarded at the best.

Haha, you've been posting that horse shit response on a number of threads. Too the bad the reality is just the opposite, anyone who thinks the Clintons are innocent decent people are the actual idiots, or willfully blind extreme partisans who put politics above truth and justice.
I never said they were innocent, I said they aren't mass murderers. And it isn't a bullshit response, look up some facts in those cases. It's all lies and twisted garbage.

Use your head for something besides a blunt instrument for a change.

Forum List

Back