Epstein used network of shell companies and associates for sex trafficking ring law suites claim

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Someone will have to avoid a "suicide". If I'm the named lawyers there, I'm calling the vacuum repair guy.

I wanna see Clinton and the rest of the pedo abusers in jail. Anything else would be lawless.
He did not abuse or sleep with any of Epstein's girls, and the girls are the ones that said so.

But he likely noticed something was amiss, and didn't say anything.... :(

And more so with Trump, who was Epstein's friend and mingled with him for nearly a couple of decades, on the personal friend level.... he knew of Epsteins attraction to young teens... And he too, said nothing. :(

They both get an F, for failure, in my book

Trump was socially compatible with Epstein at one time. Then he became aware of his dealings with under aged girls
and he was formally renounced and not allowed in Trump businesses after that point. All that is clear.

Trump was socially compatible with Epstein at one time. Then he became aware of his dealings with under aged girls
and he was formally renounced and not allowed in Trump businesses after that point. All that is clear.
But how did Trump or Clinton not become aware of it, until Epstein was arrested, or close to that time?

I just don't buy it....

It's more of a 'boys club' type of thing that existed....imho.... I won't squeal on you, you won't squeal on me type of silent agreement among men like them, at that time.... again, in my opinion.

But how did Trump or Clinton not become aware of it, until Epstein was arrested, or close to that time?

I just don't buy it....

It's more of a 'boys club' type of thing that existed....imho.... I won't squeal on you, you won't squeal on me type of silent agreement among men like them, at that time.... again, in my opinion.
I haven't claimed Trump doesn't hear and read the same things everyone else does about Epstein.
Only that he made a clean break with him years ago and renounced him at some point.

Forum List

Back