Epitaph for the Obama Presidency in One Picture

boedicca said:
I'd say the Obama Presidency is pretty much dead. The corpse(man) will decay for the next two years....

Well then, his "dead" presidency just made the Senate and House cave and pass a clean DHS bill.

I do not subscribe to any of the short attention span media, so I did not get the OP reference.

But if you are into short attention span crap, here is a reference that almost everyone should get which may sum up the Obama presidency in one photo:
123xi0k.jpg
You should be more impressed that Obmama has divided the country to the point we now are and getting more divided. Marx,Stalin and Alinsky are probably bubbling over in esctasy from their nests in hell over the success their star pupil.
I would have to say that it is people like you that have tried to divide this nation. But, on 20Jan17, Barack will hand the baton to Hillary, and then you can babble about somebody else.

I would love it if the dems ran that nutcase. There's no skeletons in that closet.:laugh2:

Are you competing for asshole of the month? You sure smell like it. I bet somewhere in that vast cavern between your ears you believe you're clever; my suggesting you're a racist - which you've posted evidence that you are - will result in denial, and the claim that racism only exists in the hearts and mind of Democrats.

A typical response (that is, echo) of a Crazy Right Winger.

You've conceded defeat, hun.

Playing the Race Card makes you a losing loser who has lost.

Posting the OP is evidence of your racism. If you're not proud of it and embarrassed by it delete the thread and send an apology to all of us embarrassed by you foolishness; remember, people like you embarrass all Americans, for your stupidity is posted for all the world to see, and reflects poorly on all Americans.

I wonder, do you also consider yourself a real patriotic American? Don't kid yourself, real Americans criticize using facts and figures, suggest alternative policy for debate and discussion, and provide historical perspective. Only assholes resort to racist and vulgar cartoons, have pride in their bigotry and pretend they win a debate when they offer nothing of substance.

Well seeing how this presidency has no substance, you shouldn't be that upset.

I doubt she'll run, given the exploding Bubba Sex Slave scandal, but even if she does, she'll lose.
. Are you sure the press and liberals won't get behind Bill Clinton like they did with Monicagate and try to convince us sex slavery is harmless and has nothing to do with running the country?

Hillary's poll numbers are dropping. I'm going to hazard a guess that the real contest for Dem Candidate will be between Elizabeth Warren and Jim Webb.

The country is tired of both the Clintons and the Bushes.
Joe Biden is in the running too, as is Bernie Sanders (though to a lesser extent than the others), and Warren has made it clear she doesn't want to run for President. Clinton would win, if the Republican candidate is Romney, but not sure about her vs Rand Paul.

Biden and Sanders are sideshows. The former is a walking Freudian slip disaster, and Bernie is a so-called independent. The Dem party leaders aren't going to put him in a position of leadership, even though he does caucus with the Dems.

You parrot the conservative meme on Biden, he's a good man with lots of experience who may put his foot in his mouth on occasion (we all do).

Would you like some good reading in foot in the mouth genre: Try "The Bush Dyslexicon" or read some of molly Ivins quips ("George H. W. Bush was born with a silver boot in his mouth").

Sen Sanders is a common sense guy, likely why the GOP and right wing are so scared of him. He speaks to the common man, and his ideas aren't that far out of main stream thinking, another reason the GOP and right wing are fearful. The truth will set them free, from power.

No you are wrong there, he really is a fucking blithering idiot. Can you honestly say, that you weren't bothered one bit by his absurd face making VP debate? I didn't like either men in that debate, I loathe Paul Ryan. But cmon, that was beyond embarrassing, but anyone Obama surrounds himself with are clowns.

Forum List

Back