Epic Fraud Uncovered-Schadenfreude Runs Wild

del

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2008
on a one way cul-de-sac
my heart bleeds.

"Some of America’s wealthiest socialites were facing ruin last night after the arrest of a Wall Street big hitter accused of the largest investor swindle perpetrated by one man.

Shock and panic spread through the country clubs of Palm Beach and Long Island after Bernard Madoff, a trading powerbroker for more than four decades, allegedly confessed to a fraud that will cost his wealthy investors at least $50 billion – perhaps the largest swindle in Wall Street history."

perhaps? damn.

$50 billion at stake after Wall St broker Bernard Madoff is arrested over ‘world’s biggest swindle’ - Times Online

my heart bleeds.

"Some of America’s wealthiest socialites were facing ruin last night after the arrest of a Wall Street big hitter accused of the largest investor swindle perpetrated by one man.

Shock and panic spread through the country clubs of Palm Beach and Long Island after Bernard Madoff, a trading powerbroker for more than four decades, allegedly confessed to a fraud that will cost his wealthy investors at least $50 billion – perhaps the largest swindle in Wall Street history."

perhaps? damn.

$50 billion at stake after Wall St broker Bernard Madoff is arrested over ‘world’s biggest swindle’ - Times Online

Pity--I wonder if there will be a domino effect and catch the whole lot of them.

Ya know, some on the left are using this as a reason SS should never be privatized.
I'd still prefer to trust my retirement portfolio with the stock market than to the chuckleheads on Capitol Hill anyday.

my heart bleeds.

perhaps? damn.

Uh, please tell me he's not going to get a bailout too! :eek:

Ya know, some on the left are using this as a reason SS should never be privatized.
I'd still prefer to trust my retirement portfolio with the stock market than to the chuckleheads on Capitol Hill anyday.

You are an idiot.

We can fire the chuckleheads on Capitol Hill anytime we want to.

• Banned

sure, they're just as honest as your average member of congress.:eek:

A whole lot of innocent people and at least one non-profit are wiped out

People who didn't even KNOW that their money was being invested with him, got wiped out, in fact.

It's a damned shame.

Sounds to me like this swindler needs a good hanging.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back