EPA’s Killer MACT

A sure fire clue that you're a moron is using the old "funded by the carbon industry" shtick that warmist turds use as a substitute for an argument.

It's not a substitute.

You're assuming everything these guys say is unbiased and 100% factually correct, even though they don't present all the facts, they aren't studied in this topic and they are paid for by opponents of climate change.

Why are you blindly following them?

I don't assume diddly. If you dispute their claims, then where is your correct information? You don't offer any. All you do is make the expected "funded by the carbon lobby" bullshit ad hominems in place of any actual facts or logic.

They are paid by the coal industry to publicly say the coal industry is safe, and you have zero problems with that? Wow.

Some of what they say I don't dispute. Mercury occurs naturally and can be found in ocean water, rocks, trees and the soil. Of course, we don't breathe or eat any of those things, now do we? Uranium can occur naturally in the environment as well. That doesn't mean it's okay to drop into our drinking water or that we should make kid's toys out of it.

My big beef is not their random "facts" it's the lack of sources for those facts and that they left out facts. For example, they talk about a study, then don't name it. Why? They never mention how much the U.S. pollutes (65 tons a year) and never mention where we do it (Texas, Ohio, Pennsylvania are the top 3 polluters) nor do they mention these plants occur near populated areas where there are higher energy needs.

The pertinent facts are, that the U.S. is the #1 man-made mercury polluter on the planet. We pump over 65 tons of the stuff into the environment every year, and we do it near cities and sources of drinking water. We are literally poisoning ourselves with this stuff, and you, and these paid-for hacks, think absolutely nothing should be done to stop this.

Forum List

Back