EPA Smackdown. By the President?

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Wonder how the k00ks are taking this news??

SEPTEMBER 3, 2011.

Obama Asks EPA to Pull Ozone Rule

President Reverses Agency's Tighter Air-Quality Standards That Republicans and Businesses Said Would Stunt Growth.

President Barack Obama, citing the struggling economy, asked the Environmental Protection Agency on Friday to withdraw an air-quality rule that Republicans and business groups said would cost millions of jobs.

The surprise move—coming on the same day as a dismal unemployment report—reflected the energy industry's importance as a rare bright spot in adding U.S. jobs. The tighter standards for smog-forming ozone could have forced states and cities to limit some oil-and-gas projects.

In making the move, the White House clearly judged that it had more to lose from industry and Republican criticism than it had to gain from environmental groups who support the rule.

Obama Asks EPA to Withdraw Proposed Ozone Rule - WSJ.com

More losing if you're a far left nut.:lol::lol: Anybody with half a brain would know that this move by Obama is a no-brainer. Some states were looking at rolling blackouts.

Of course, the k00ks will be fcukking pissed. But this is just another in the long, long, long, long list of examples of how those on the far left could give a rats ass about the results, as long as the intentions are good. So what if some old folks fall down the stairs and the dark and die..........as long as the air is going from being 99.9% clean to 99.99% clean!!!:fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu:

But I will admit..........it is indeed good to have these bozo's in this world. What the fcukk would I do on Saturday AM's if I didnt have these assholes around to publically humiliate................THAT would suck.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back