EPA most wanted list proves they need to go

LOL, Oh the hysterical right wing has its pantie's all in a knot.

First of all, it's a felony because that's the law.
\
That certainly makes me feel better, but it fails the Turing test.

Second, it's dangerous. Gas mixed with methane gas in a closed environment has the potential to explode.

You should ask your programmer to put in some info about chemistry, gasoline vapors mixed with methane cannot spontaneously explode.

Third, it drains into rivers, rivers which use to catch fire before it became illegal to do so and harms the environment.

Rivers used to catch fire before it was illegal to to light rivers on fire?

Finally, some industries would continue to dump toxic and volatile substances into rivers, sewers, lakes and oceans if it were only a misdemeanor. Felonies carry much greater fines and longer periods of confinement.

This is not an industry, it is a single guy who dumped a few gallons of gas into a storm drain.

I don't get a warm and fuzzy over the EPA having the ability to charge "joe average fool " with an envirocrime. Albeit, Wang was stupid to do this, but the EPA hunting him like this is outrageous.

I don't like that at all.

LOL, Oh the hysterical right wing has its pantie's all in a knot.

First of all, it's a felony because that's the law.
\
That certainly makes me feel better, but it fails the Turing test.

You should ask your programmer to put in some info about chemistry, gasoline vapors mixed with methane cannot spontaneously explode.

Rivers used to catch fire before it was illegal to to light rivers on fire?

Finally, some industries would continue to dump toxic and volatile substances into rivers, sewers, lakes and oceans if it were only a misdemeanor. Felonies carry much greater fines and longer periods of confinement.

This is not an industry, it is a single guy who dumped a few gallons of gas into a storm drain.

I don't get a warm and fuzzy over the EPA having the ability to charge "joe average fool " with an envirocrime. Albeit, Wang was stupid to do this, but the EPA hunting him like this is outrageous.

I don't like that at all.
Especially since the EPA answers to no one but the POTUS. So Congress just needs to yank some dough from them to yank thier leash a bit...at least get them to pay attention.

Where did I say it should be ignored? What I want to know is why is it a federal offense that deserves being included on the most wanted list?

Most wanted? It says fugitive list, not Most Wanted.

Does that mean you agree with me that we need to eliminate the EPA? Or at least the criminal penalties that are warrant putting a guy who lives in China on the list?

This thread proves it would be foolish to close the EPA. No one has given any reason we should trust to luck, when it comes to the environment. How long before burning rivers are back on the agenda? Your libertarian government at work, eh? :cuckoo:

Does that mean you agree with me that we need to eliminate the EPA? Or at least the criminal penalties that are warrant putting a guy who lives in China on the list?

This thread proves it would be foolish to close the EPA. No one has given any reason we should trust to luck, when it comes to the environment. How long before burning rivers are back on the agenda? Your libertarian government at work, eh? :cuckoo:

Then arrest the Obama administration for their failure to accept assistance from over 30 International offers to contain/disperse the oil spill in the Gulf.

If the EPA does that well hell's bells then that would justify Wang's charges to me.

Last edited:

A lot longer than it took the first time, which was about 4.5 billion years.

Environmental nuisance law could fill the gap fairly easily.

Solutions for problems can actually come from places other than D.C. Hard to imagine for morons like yourself, I know.

Especially since the EPA answers to no one but the POTUS. So Congress just needs to yank some dough from them to yank thier leash a bit...at least get them to pay attention.
Actually, since it's an independent agency (as opposed to one under the executive branch) and not a cabinet department, they aren't directly answerable to the president, either.

Forum List

Back