EPA kills more jobs and prosperity in Appalachia

How many of you applauding this decision will be bitching because the utility company raised your electric rates?

I'd rather pay thirty cents more and keep the mountains intact, thanks. I applaud loudly. Get some damn solar panels if you're that concerned about the "price".
You know that the manufacture of solar panels has a huge environmental impact too, right?

ooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....you mean.....

GOVERNMENT-REGULATIONS??!!!!!

Yeah, regulations written by the mining industry for the mining industry. Just like in all big industries.
Obviously, not.....now!!

See: Arch Coal Inc.

:eusa_whistle:

gay.........as usual...........coal aint going anywhere s0n. Too.......every coal miner comes from generations of coal miners. They know the risks. They dont need to be fcukked with by the limpwristers of our society.:gay:

See, these ideologues don't care how much human misery results from the consequences of their actions.

The EPA needs to be defunded.

Ohh! I see the problem. The people who live near the mine should all move where the Legislators live, and the Legislators should all move their families next to the mine. That will save the states economy and make the Legislators and their families all mental deformed hero's of Virginia. It is the least they can do. They call it moving your ass where your mouth is.................:lol:

....And, some are better, at it, than others.....

hsnjpt.gif

The EPA........what a joke. And most Americans have no idea how much the mere existence of that agency costs them with mostly stupid ass regulations that costs jobs and tax revenue.

Defund that shit.............

You're an idiot. Go live in China if you want rampant pollution and poison air and water and slave labor.

The EPA........what a joke. And most Americans have no idea how much the mere existence of that agency costs them with mostly stupid ass regulations that costs jobs and tax revenue.

Defund that shit.............

You're an idiot. Go live in China if you want rampant pollution and poison air and water and slave labor.

Last time I checked, its 2010 s0n............we dont need this idiot agency anymore. The 70's are 40 years ago.

Why is it that far left guys cannot place history into proper perspective?

Its fcukking fascinating!!!:eek:

Last edited:
How many of you applauding this decision will be bitching because the utility company raised your electric rates?

Can you imagine if the right invested in scientific solutions instead of wanting to dig up and burn our country's future?

Of course, they would have to "invest in education". As if that's going to happen.

You know that the manufacture of solar panels has a huge environmental impact too, right?

EVERYTHING has an environmental impact. Are solar panel manufacturers decimating mountains and poisoning whole communities? Well, are they?

Can you imagine if the right invested in scientific solutions instead of wanting to dig up and burn our country's future?

Of course, they would have to "invest in education". As if that's going to happen.

Never going to happen. I think they enjoy destroying what is good and pure in this country. Like painting themselves into a corner via slash and burn.

We don't need any farmable land or clean water, we just need 250 jobs!

I thought Republicans didn't want any government help.

The only thing the EPA wants, according to the right wing, it to stop Republicans from turning America into a "Wonderland" that looks like this:

lu-guang-pollution-in-china-07.jpg

Or is this how the right defines "prosperity"?
That's how I define the leftist paradise of China, you moron.
....Where every good "conservative" can make a killing!!!!

December 16, 2003

"Many observers were surprised last week when George W. Bush came down in favor of the People's Republic of China, against a democratic referendum in Taiwan. His weighing in on behalf of mainland China becomes more questionable at a time when well-connected Chinese companies are funneling large $um$ of money to Bush's brothers."

241.png

THANKS, daveman!!!

<Keep those knee-jerk responses comin'!!>​

Last edited:
And that makes you better than Palin and Beck and Rush...how, exactly?

I didn't SAY ME, moron. Man. I am talking about my folks. You have obviously never met mountain people before. The truth is the truth. You need to brush up on your reading comprehension skills, my man.

See, these ideologues don't care how much human misery results from the consequences of their actions.

The EPA needs to be defunded.

Ohh! I see the problem. The people who live near the mine should all move where the Legislators live, and the Legislators should all move their families next to the mine. That will save the states economy and make the Legislators and their families all mental deformed hero's of Virginia. It is the least they can do. They call it moving your ass where your mouth is.................:lol:

....And, some are better, at it, than others.....

hsnjpt.gif

bikercover1.jpg

Well we can't mine anymore,we can't drill for oil anymore,we can't build refineries anymore,we can't or won't build nuclear power plants.

We will just sit around and chew the fat and blame the republicans,Bush,Palin and Limbaugh and hand over our money to OPEC,watch the TV as China is running away with all of the above and wonder WTF...

Makes sense to those lefty big brains like Obama and his cronies.

Forum List

Back