EPA kills more jobs and prosperity in Appalachia

How many of you applauding this decision will be bitching because the utility company raised your electric rates?

Can you imagine if the right invested in scientific solutions instead of wanting to dig up and burn our country's future?

Of course, they would have to "invest in education". As if that's going to happen.
Can you imagine if the left didn't want to cripple the energy industry insisting the Magic Energy will show up any minute now?

Of course, they would have to accept reality. As if that's going to happen.

You know that the manufacture of solar panels has a huge environmental impact too, right?

EVERYTHING has an environmental impact. Are solar panel manufacturers decimating mountains and poisoning whole communities? Well, are they?
Aren't you a petulant little person. :lol:

So...you don't give a damn about the environment, really, as long as it's liberal-approved industry doing to polluting.

And that makes you better than Palin and Beck and Rush...how, exactly?

I didn't SAY ME, moron. Man. I am talking about my folks. You have obviously never met mountain people before. The truth is the truth. You need to brush up on your reading comprehension skills, my man.
Are your folks conservatives?

Oh, and learn how the quote function works, genius.

You know that the manufacture of solar panels has a huge environmental impact too, right?

EVERYTHING has an environmental impact. Are solar panel manufacturers decimating mountains and poisoning whole communities? Well, are they?

So...you don't give a damn about the environment, really, as long as it's liberal-approved industry doing to polluting.

One, the comment was to the point, factual, and accurate.

Two, your comment was silly, unfactual, and inaccurate.

One, the comment was to the point, factual, and accurate.

Two, your comment was silly, unfactual, and inaccurate.
You sure are afraid of differing views, aren't you, boy? Most leftists are. :lol:

No true conservative or true conservative or true liberal is ever afraid of opposing views. An objective board members makes accurate observations. Your observations, however, generally are subjective and inaccurate as your several posts above.

The news coverage is all over the road on that. What's your point?

You have no idea what I'm talking about, do you?

Go ahead and google some more, I can wait.

I did. Spit it out. What's your issue with this?

The Packers are on in a couple of hours. I don't have all day.

Aw, looks like the OP is no longer with us. Too bad.

This Bears fan wanted to have fun laughing at him after the Falcons beat the Packers.

:D

I have lived in some stinky rust belt towns with similar issues.

But to compare 1962 standards for safety to today, unless you're mining in China, is a little misleading.

But if you had your way we would not even have standards as strict today as they were in 1962.

But we don't have those standards, do we? So now we just de-industrialize, right?

No, idiot, we industrialize in a smart manner. Destroying our land is not smart.

Advances in mining technology have probably "killed" more jobs there than the EPA could dream of.

Yep if strip mining did not exist then there would be thousands more miners employed.

Who cares? The company wants to mine and was given approval in by the EPA in 2007.

Obviously not you, even though you were bitching about the loss of jobs earlier in the thread.

It's clear that you are just trolling again, and really cannot articulate a position.

Forum List

Back