Eots on Gulf of Tonkin

Vietnam

Maritime claims:
territorial sea: 12 nm
contiguous zone: 24 nm
exclusive economic zone: 200 nm
continental shelf: 200 nm or to the edge of the continental margin
https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/vm.html

SOME REFLECTIONS ON THE LEGAL CONTROVERSIES CONCERNING AMERICA'S ...ambiguous terms that " by the end of 1964, North Vietnam may well ...... 12-mile territorial water limit. During Hearings before the U.S. Congress, it ...
iclq.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/reprint/17/4/953.pdf

so your whole argument hinges on 8 miles vs 5 miles...reta..no never mind

Try again. Reread the reference I provided you, unlike the swill you have pasted on here.

my god even when the government admits it was a provoked incident and staged you deny it...and give me some time and I will find the interviews with crewmen of the maddock saying they witnessed no torpedoes just patrol boats with machine guns

my god even when the government admits it was a provoked incident and staged you deny it...and give me some time and I will find the interviews with crewmen of the maddock saying they witnessed no torpedoes just patrol boats with machine guns

Odd you claim "even the government" when the link I provided are the official gov't documents surrounding the event. But then, we already know YOUR government and mine aren't exactly the same anyway. Yours hovers over your house in black helos.

Odd you claim "even the government" when the link I provided are the official gov't documents surrounding the event. But then, we already know YOUR government and mine aren't exactly the same anyway. Yours hovers over your house in black helos.

Careful Gunny, she's likely to invoke the Huckabee line. ;)

why do you insist on making false claims in my name I have no intrest in your black helcopters shit ..but I will note your site includes none of the infortmation from the recently declassified NSA DOCUMENTS

SEARCH TONKIN @

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/index.html

Remember the Maine.

images1.jpg

Remember the Gulf of Tonkin.

images6.jpg

Remember the Iranian gunboat attack.

Hmmm, let's hope there isn't a pattern here.:eusa_doh:

I trust the individual Soldier, Sailor, Airman, Marine and Coastguard, but I don't trust some those senior folks in the military.

Like good old Colonel Hackworth, bless his dear departed sould, used to call them Perfumed Princes of the Pentagon.

There are some who do whatever is needed to start a war with Iran. These are some of the same who screwed up the current wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.

You haven't a clue to what I was referring to. Admit it!

i could care less about your stupid huckabee quip kat..I think the real point is you jumped blindly on to gunny's bandwagon without a clue what the facts are. which a little more relevant to me than your dumb remarks perhaps you could both learn something from the gentlemen rayboy USMC. its just a educated hunch but he speaks more like a man who has been to war as opposed to been in the military .I noted a often profound difference between the two and how they speak of such matters

i could care less about your stupid huckabee quip kat..I think the real point is you jumped blindly on to gunny's bandwagon without a clue what the facts are. which a little more relevant to me than your dumb remarks perhaps you could both learn something from the gentlemen rayboy USMC. its just a educated hunch but he speaks more like a man who has been to war as opposed to been in the military .I noted a often profound difference between the two and how they speak of such matters

You've not a clue to what I know or don't. On the other hand, I was right about you.

You've not a clue to what I know or don't. On the other hand, I was right about you.

what a freakin loser am I supposed feel unintelligent because I don't give a f@#k about your inane quips and YES I do know you JUMPED ON A BANDWAGON without a clue because you saw a opportunity to delude yourself that you have wit ...dont pretend

I find it amusing that you of all people would question my education or my proficiency in the English language. as all I have ever seen from you is ten word sentences of limited vocabulary and absolutely no substance

He's got a point, Mcgirt.

Forum List

Back