Eots Hijack

eots

no fly list
Jan 6, 2007
IN TH HEARTS AND MINDS OF FREE MEN
Building 7 Controlled Demolition

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5akpnIFK-RM]YouTube - Building 7 Controlled Demolition[/ame]

LEST WE FORGET..like the 911 commission did,,3 buildings fell that day

GOVERNMENT SCIENTISTS AND RESEARCHERS
avid L. Griscom, PhD

David L. Griscom, PhD – Research physicist, retired in 2001 from Naval Research Laboratory (NRL) in Washington, DC, after 33 years service. Fellow of the American Physical Society. Fulbright-García Robles Fellow at Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México in Mexico City (1997). Visiting professorships of research at the Universities of Paris and Saint-Etienne, France, and Tokyo Institute of Technology (2000 - 2003). Adjunct Professor of Materials Science and Engineering, University of Arizona (2004 - 2005). Winner of the 1993 N.F. Mott Award sponsored by the Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids, the 1995 Otto Schott Award offered by the Carl-Zeiss-Stiftung (Germany), a 1996 Outstanding Graduate School Alumnus Award at Brown University, and the 1997 Sigma Xi Pure Science Award at NRL. Principal author of 109 of his 185 published works, a body of work which is highly cited by his peers. Officially credited with largest number of papers (5) by any author on list of 100 most cited articles authored at NRL between 1973 and 1988.
Personal blog 1/5/07: "David Ray Griffin has web-published a splendid, highly footnoted account of The Destruction of the World Trade Center: Why the Official Account Cannot Be True: This scholarly work, rich in eyewitness accounts, includes 11 separate pieces of evidence that the World Trade Center towers 1, 2 [each 1300+ feet tall, 110 stories], and 7 were brought down by explosives. [Editor's note: WTC Building 7 was 610 feet tall, 47 stories. It would have been the tallest building in 33 states. Although it was not hit by an airplane, it completely collapsed into a pile of rubble in less than 7 seconds at 5:20 p.m. on 9/11, seven hours after the collapses of the Twin Towers. However, no mention of its collapse appears in the 9/11 Commission's "full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks." Watch the collapse video here. And six years after 9/11, the Federal government has yet to publish its promised final report that explains the cause of its collapse.]

... I implore my fellow physicists and engineers who may have the time, expertise, and (ideally) supercomputer access to get to work on the physics of the World Trade Center collapses and publish their findings in refereed journals like, say, the Journal of Applied Physics.

The issue of knowing who was really behind the 9/11 attacks is of paramount importance to the future of our country, because the "official" assumption that it was the work of 19 Arab amateurs (1) does not match the available facts and (2) has led directly to the deplorable Patriot Act, the illegal Iraq war, NSA spying on ordinary Americans, repudiation of the Geneva Conventions, and the repeal of habeas corpus (a fundamental point of law that has been with us since the signing of the Magna Carta in 1215).

Surely these Orwellian consequences of public ignorance constitute more than sufficient motivation for any patriotic American physicist or engineer to join the search for 9/11 Truth!" http://impactglassman

Member: Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice Association Statement: "Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice is a non-partisan organization consisting of independent researchers and activists engaged in uncovering the true nature of the September 11, 2001 attacks."

Bio: David L Griscom PhD Physicist bio

Dwain Deets, MS Eng

Dwain Deets, MS Physics, MS Eng – Former Director, Aerospace Projects, NASA Dryden Flight Research Center. Before this appointment, he served as Director, Research Engineering Division at Dryden. Recipient of the NASA Exceptional Service Award and the Presidential Meritorious Rank Award in the Senior Executive Service (1988). Selected presenter of the Wright Brothers Lectureship in Aeronautics, a distinguished speaking engagement sponsored by the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) (1986). Included in "Who's Who in Science and Engineering" 1993 - 2000. Former Chairman of the Aerospace Control and Guidance Systems Committee of the Society of Automotive Engineers. Former Member, AIAA Committee on Society and Aerospace Technology. 37 year NASA career.
Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition:
"The many visual images (massive structural members being hurled horizontally, huge pyroclastic clouds, etc.) leave no doubt in my mind explosives were involved [in the destruction of the World Trade Center]." AE911Truth

Signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11, signed by more than 400 Architects and Engineers:

"On Behalf of the People of the United States of America, the undersigned Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth and affiliates hereby petition for, and demand, a truly independent investigation with subpoena power in order to uncover the full truth surrounding the events of 9/11/01 - specifically the collapse of the World Trade Center Towers and Building 7. We believe that there is sufficient doubt about the official story and therefore that the 9/11 investigation must be re-opened and must include a full inquiry into the possible use of explosives that may have been the actual cause behind the destruction of the World Trade Center Towers and WTC Building 7." Sign the Petition

Editor's note: WTC Building 7 was 610 feet tall, 47 stories. It would have been the tallest building in 33 states. Although it was not hit by an airplane, it completely collapsed into a pile of rubble in less than 7 seconds at 5:20 p.m. on 9/11, seven hours after the collapses of the Twin Towers. However, no mention of its collapse appears in the 9/11 Commission's "full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks." Watch the collapse video here. And six years after 9/11, the Federal government has yet to publish its promised final report that explains the cause of its collapse.

Bio: NASA - Dryden Flight Research Center

Larry L. Erickson, MS, PhD

Larry L. Erickson, BS Aeronautical Eng, MS Aeronautical Eng, PhD Eng Mechanics – Retired NASA Aerospace Engineer and Research Scientist. Conducted research in the fields of structural dynamics, aerodynamics, aeroelasticity and flutter. Recipient of NASA's Aerodynamics Division Researcher-of-the-Year Award. 33-year NASA career. Member, American Institute of Aeronautics & Astronautics. Instructor, Physics and Aerospace Engineering, California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo 1998 - present. Author and co-author of several scientific papers on aerodynamic analysis. Contributing author to Applied Computational Aerodynamics (1990).
Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition:
"Serious technical investigations by experts seem to be lacking from the official explanations." AE911Truth

Signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11, signed by more than 400 Architects and Engineers:

"On Behalf of the People of the United States of America, the undersigned Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth and affiliates hereby petition for, and demand, a truly independent investigation with subpoena power in order to uncover the full truth surrounding the events of 9/11/01 - specifically the collapse of the World Trade Center Towers and Building 7. We believe that there is sufficient doubt about the official story and therefore that the 9/11 investigation must be re-opened and must include a full inquiry into the possible use of explosives that may have been the actual cause behind the destruction of the World Trade Center Towers and WTC Building 7." Sign the Petition

Editor's note: WTC Building 7 was 610 feet tall, 47 stories. It would have been the tallest building in 33 states. Although it was not hit by an airplane, it completely collapsed into a pile of rubble in less than 7 seconds at 5:20 p.m. on 9/11, seven hours after the collapses of the Twin Towers. However, no mention of its collapse appears in the 9/11 Commission's "full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks." Watch the collapse video here. And six years after 9/11, the Federal government has yet to publish its promised final report that explains the cause of its collapse.

Lon J. Waters, PhD
No photo available
Lon J. Waters, PhD Mathematics – Former staff member of the Maui High Performance Computing Center, a U.S. Department of Defense funded high performance computing and research facility. Former staff member of Sandia National Laboratories, a major research facility of the National Nuclear Security Administration, U.S. Department of Energy. Member Advisory Editorial Board, Journal of 9/11 Studies.

Signatory of Petition of Solidarity to the Attorney General of New York for a new independent grand jury investigation of 9/11 11/19/04: "We the undersigned: a) think that there is ample evidence and probable cause to believe that many grave and still unresolved crimes were committed by US officials prior to, during and after the events of 9/11; b) observe that most of these apparent crimes, including but not limited to abetment of mass murder, criminal negligence, insider trading, and obstruction of justice fall well within the jurisdiction of New York's top law enforcement officials ..." Justice for 9/11 -- Solidarity Petition -- [www.Justicefor911.org]

Member: Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice Association Statement: "Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice is a non-partisan organization consisting of independent researchers and activists engaged in uncovering the true nature of the September 11, 2001 attacks."

Last edited:
Maybe you should read this article:

Are Any 9/11 Conspiracy Films Plausible?

. They've missed the real lesson of the Bush administration, which is not that a secretive cabal runs the White House, but that its diabolic intent has been trumped by its staggering incompetence. Seven years on, the neocon notion that imperial power can reshape reality has been fully exposed as a fantasy. Yet the Truthers cling to the myth of official omnipotence, making them some of the last Americans who still believe that this administration could successfully pull off anything bigger than T-ball on the South Lawn.[/
B]

Last edited:
Maybe you should read this article:

Are Any 9/11 Conspiracy Films Plausible?

I really belive you should instead listen to the words of some of the finest minds in the country in highly responsible and sensitive positions in government Intel and research science some of whom where intimately involved in counter terrorism.. as to what is plausible,,,as opposed to a motherjones that use straw man arguments and words like tinfoil and troofer...don't..you?????

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Last edited:
I really belive you should instead listen to the words of some of the finest minds in the country in highly responsible and sensitive positions in government Intel and research science some of whom where intimately involved in counter terrorism.. as to what is plausible,,,as opposed to a motherjones that use straw man arguments and words like tinfoil and troofer...don't..you?????

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report
so, a group of 55 people that you claim are authorities, say this
out of how many others that say it is total nonsense?
please, common sense is not on your side, in fact, i doubt you can even see it from where you stand

seek out professional help for this obsession

your a complete idiot ,,clearly they are authoritys that is not in question..the only
people that say its nonsense are those in the controlled media and those with political aspirations or involvement...and of course the the simple minded and those in denial of the evidence..such as yourself

your a complete idiot ,,clearly they are authoritys that is not in question..the only
people that say its nonsense are those in the controlled media and those with political aspirations or involvement...and of course the the simple minded and those in denial of the evidence..such as yourself
you posted the link, can i help it you didnt actually add up how many they cited?

and for a braindead troofer to call me "simple minded" is very ironic

dude you clearly not very intelligent or informed.. I don't know what kind of diving your doing but a worked many years with sub-sea solutions and a wouldn't want you tending my line,,,

dude you clearly not very intelligent or informed.. I don't know what kind of diving your doing but a worked many years with sub-sea solutions and a wouldn't want you tending my line,,,
the feeling is mutual then
i think you are a complete moron and you need serious help

the feeling is mutual then
i think you are a complete moron and you need serious help

I wouldn't even let wash the snot out my helmet you little piss ant

so if I need serious help,,then so would the men and woman research scientist ,decorated pilots, aircraft crash investigators, heads of our nuclear programs, nasa scientist and astronauts,,wow we really are in big trouble then

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission ...
This website provides responsible criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report by senior military, intelligence and government officials. It provides experienced professional opinions ...
http://patriotsquestion911.com/

Last edited:
I wouldn't even let wash the snot out my helmet you little piss ant

so if I need serious help,,then so would the men and woman research scientist ,decorated pilots, aircraft crash investigators, heads of our nuclear programs, nasa scientist and astronauts,,wow we really are in big trouble then

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission ...
This website provides responsible criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report by senior military, intelligence and government officials. It provides experienced professional opinions ...
<removed spam link>
all your here for is to spam those idiots sites
you are a braindead moron that is scared of his own shaddow

thats right bubble head the astronauts are idiots..nasa researchers idiots also ..and spreading there truth is spam.....I fear nothing
thing is, outside of your nutty troofer sites, you cant find any of these poeple supporting what you say
so, i have to say the troofer sites are LYING about them supporting it
btw, that NASA astronaut you claimed to be supporting it, has NOTHING about it on his website
nada, nothing zippo zero
common sense says the troofers are LYING once again, like they have about so many others

and you substantiate these statements with.....?????????
that was his bio page..are you so deluded as to belive the troofer site patriots question 911
that has been up for years and referenced a national television and in film..can get away with
pretending to be top level government prominent research scientist and agents..or that such potentially damaging statements are made and attributed to them falsely ???..without being shut down and sued or charged..are you really that lost...you can offer endless opinion on the internet and get away ..but you would never get away with falsely attributing statements and petitions..to people in these positions...think about it..the statements are real..deal with it

Last edited:
The problem for conspiracy theorists is that the public you are appealing to know they are not qualified to sift though the conflicting testimony of experts and decide which ones are right.

Forum List

Back