Environut Mark II

westwall

WHEN GUNS ARE BANNED ONLY THE RICH WILL HAVE GUNS
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2010
Nevada
Just to show that the Finn is not an aberaion I give you one of our own loons. Dr. Eric Pianka who is on the faculty of the University of Texas Austin gave a similar lecture that actually made it to wikipedia.

Yet another example of the "consensus" scientists and their belief they are better than all of us subhumans.

Mims?Pianka controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hunting for the most wildeyed dingleberries to make your case that the real scientists, the ones in the Scientific Societies, and National Academies of Sciences of the industrial nations of the world are some kind of monsters?

Walleyes, you claim to be a scientist, yet here you are fomenting the anti-science attitude that is endangering our nation. As stated before, I don''t know what you are, but a scientist you are not.

Perhaps a comparison of post is appropriate here. I post from the Publications of the National Academy of Sciences, the American Geophysical Union, and abstracts from the peer reviewed scientific journals. You post from Prison Planet, and post about fruitcakes that have no bearing on the subject at hand.

So, let's see your science concerning AGW.

Just to show that the Finn is not an aberaion I give you one of our own loons. Dr. Eric Pianka who is on the faculty of the University of Texas Austin gave a similar lecture that actually made it to wikipedia.

Yet another example of the "consensus" scientists and their belief they are better than all of us subhumans.

Mims?Pianka controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Logic isn't your strong point is it? This "consensus" you're trying to push doesn't come close to the real consensus. It's sad you have to sink so low.

List of fallacies - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Association fallacy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You know. I find it amazing that instead of expressing your outrage at how a person in your religion could harbor those views, you instead try to redirect and obfuscate what he was actually saying. This implies to me your tacit approval of his message.

I have provided a link to the TAS and you will note that most of the Distinguished Texas Scientists are members of all of your "consensus" organisations and they are the ones who applauded the mans paper.

Texas Academy of Science - Home

Until people like you publicly repudiate (that means disagree with konrad) loons like this people are going to continue abandon your cause as they percieve what you have in mind for them.

You know. I find it amazing that instead of expressing your outrage at how a person in your religion could harbor those views, you instead try to redirect and obfuscate what he was actually saying. This implies to me your tacit approval of his message.

I have provided a link to the TAS and you will note that most of the Distinguished Texas Scientists are members of all of your "consensus" organisations and they are the ones who applauded the mans paper.

Until people like you publicly repudiate (that means disagree with konrad) loons like this people are going to continue abandon your cause as they percieve what you have in mind for them.

One thing at a time. I'm outraged by your lies. What religion? What tacit approval? You've now sunk to depths that put you almost beyond redemption. Get yourself out of your political strait jacket and look at what you're actually saying. You're putting words in my mouth. Speak for yourself and I'll speak for myself, thank you very much!

One thing at a time. I'm outraged by your lies. What religion? What tacit approval? You've now sunk to depths that put you almost beyond redemption. Get yourself out of your political strait jacket and look at what you're actually saying. You're putting words in my mouth. Speak for yourself and I'll speak for myself, thank you very much!

:lol::lol::lol: You can't wipe your own butt, much less speak for yourself. olfraud is your messiah and your religion has been exposed. Address the environut and publicly repudiate him. If you do not that is the same as tacit approval you twit. Whenever you see some religious loon blow up a abortion clinic the airwaves are alive with other religious types denouncing that action.....from your side we hear crickets....got it? Good, now piss off.

Forum List

Back