Environmental Fascists Responsible For Oil Spill

You avoided a basic issue. Why was BP capping the well and not pumping it?
i noticed PC again avoided your question when she replied to this post, so I'll answer it for her.

It's the same reason the oil monopoly has capped the drilled and proven oil wells in Alaska, to keep supply down and prices up.

I love having you around to parrot the party line!

Perhaps the evil oil companies cut back on supply? Wrong again. “The worldwide average number of barrels produced per day was an estimated 84.8 million in 2007, compared to 72.4 million during the period 1986 – 2006.”
Robert Murphy : On Those Oil Profits - Townhall.com
And I love having you around to mindlessly parrot right wing website propaganda.

Now obviously you didn't explain why, if the purpose of drilling is to INCREASE supply then why are the new wells capped rather than adding to the supply???? You will never answer that, of course, but only try to deflect like above.

Now I have explained many times on this board the techniques the deliberate deceivers use, and have often pointed out that the favorite of the most professional is to leave something critically important out. I've called it "Lying to your level of ignorance."

In the above case for the deception to be effective you have to be ignorant of the fact that supply and DEMAND go hand in hand. So either you are too ignorant to know demand is missing in your link, or you think you can deceive me by leaving it out. :cuckoo:

Obviously just saying that supply has increased during the periods given above, as if that proves the oil monopoly has not manipulated the price through controlling the supply, assumes the demand has not also increased, which is moronic!!!! Those of us with a working brain know demand has also increased and your leaving it out is a RED FLAG that a deliberate deception is being attempted.

Global demand has been increasing steadily during the period you cite and demand is projected to exceed supply by 2012, and that is exactly why the proven to be productive oil wells are capped no matter where they are found.

Forum List

Back