Environmental Chief Vows Swift Rollback of Obama-Era Rules

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Those policy reversals, set to start next week, will empower the Environmental Protection Agency to focus on its core mission of protecting the air and water, Pruitt said Saturday in a speech and question-and-answer session on the final day of the Conservative Political Action Conference in Oxon Hill, Maryland.

“The previous administration was so focused on climate change and so focused on CO2, some of those other priorities were left behind,” Pruitt said in his first detailed remarks since being sworn in to lead the EPA on Feb. 17. “I really believe that at the end of eight years, we’re going to have better air quality, we’re going to have better water quality because it’s going to be vested in a partnership” with states.

The Animus River could not be reached for comment.

Environmental Chief Vows Swift Rollback of Obama-Era Rules

How far do we have to go without the defunding of climate science putting the slightest scratch in the validity of AGW; without losing a single point in the consensus among experts before you deniers might consider the possibility that it wasn't all a giant scam? Four years? Cause I can guarantee you that's the maximum you're going to get.

How far do we have to go without the defunding of climate science putting the slightest scratch in the validity of AGW; without losing a single point in the consensus among experts before you deniers might consider the possibility that it wasn't all a giant scam? Four years? Cause I can guarantee you that's the maximum you're going to get.
Since so many billionaires like Gore, Kerry, Soros, and dozens of the Hollyweird elite claim the future of humanity relies upon this research, I'm sure they will step forward and fund it.

Ah.

Their lack of personal commitment simply validates they don't believe their own bullshit either.

Since so many billionaires like Gore, Kerry, Soros, and dozens of the Hollyweird elite claim the future of humanity relies upon this research, I'm sure they will step forward and fund it.

Ah.

Their lack of personal commitment simply validates they don't believe their own bullshit either.

Nothing like Gores Florida 3.5 million dollar mansion that is 2'4" above sea level.. He doesn't act like what he is spewing is real.. Kind of gives you the "he's spewing bulls shit" feeling credibility..

Ah.

Nothing like Gores Florida3.5 million dollar mansion that is 2'4" above sea level.. He dosent act like wht he is spewing is real..
Or DiCaprio taking his private jet 8,000 miles to get an environmental award and flying home the next day.

Ah.

Nothing like Gores Florida 3.5 million dollar mansion that is 2'4" above sea level.. He doesn't act like what he is spewing is real.. Kind of gives you the "he's spewing bulls shit" feeling credibility..
Link?

Forum List

Back