EnviroMarxists: Give up Air Conditioning!

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Where did we get the crazy notion that the EnviroMarxists want to use the fake Global Warming Homeopathy and Phrenology Quasi-science to run Western Civilization into caves?

"In the heat wave, the case against air conditioning

By Stan Cox
Sunday, July 11, 2010; B03

Washington didn't grind to a sweaty halt last week under triple-digit temperatures. People didn't even slow down. Instead, the three-day, 100-plus-degree, record-shattering heat wave prompted Washingtonians to crank up their favorite humidity-reducing, electricity-bill-busting, fluorocarbon-filled appliance: the air conditioner. "

In the heat wave, the case against air conditioning

When everyone of these extreme green freaks and conservationists and loud mouth politicians calling for this crap do this, I suggest that YOU all get rid of EVERYTHING that consumes what you call excess use and "lavish and wasteful", FIRST,THEN, and only then, will I even consider it.
I found out long ago that by conserving anything gets you a very large thank you enema from shareholder owned 'anything', determined to make a profit even if the use of the product or services drops by 90%.

My answer to them :anj_stfu: ! My very skeptical mind tells me what most may already know, it's all busllshit. I will say this, IF my conserving actually lowered my costs for energy and services I would do it in a heartbeat. But they way things work will always be: More for 'them' Less for us, and I don't think it will ever change.

Yep!!
We will have to do it but you bet your sweet ass that Gov. buildings will not turn theirs off.
They will come up with some lame excuse as to why.

Our house was built in 1927 so it doesn't have any central air. Every summer I have to lug this giant window unit in from the garage and put it in our living room window.

Well I didn't do it this year just to see how much money we could save and it's been a mild summer anyway. Our electric bill is like $74 now. Down from around $300.

We just take showers in the evening and open the windows to get a breeze goin' which is how they used to do it in the pre-A/C days anyway. It keeps us comfortably cool.

I also read somewhere that A/C may be one of the root problems of the obesity epidemic as well.

Not percent, peach. Degrees....many government buildings are very uncomfy because the a/c is set so high. Also some genius thought sealed windows were a great idea, so turning it off altogether ain't really an option.

EnviroMarxists: Give up Air Conditioning!

You first. While you at it, give up electricity altogether. The bus you sometimes ride so you can pretend you're environmentally responsible uses oil and pollutes, too, so walk or ride a bike.

Matter of fact, you should be living in a small tent and burning buffalo shit for heat. Until you do, your demands that I change my life to suit your lunacy are meaningless.

Our house was built in 1927 so it doesn't have any central air. Every summer I have to lug this giant window unit in from the garage and put it in our living room window.

Well I didn't do it this year just to see how much money we could save and it's been a mild summer anyway. Our electric bill is like $74 now. Down from around $300.

We just take showers in the evening and open the windows to get a breeze goin' which is how they used to do it in the pre-A/C days anyway. It keeps us comfortably cool.

I also read somewhere that A/C may be one of the root problems of the obesity epidemic as well.

The answer to your A/C needs is a ductless mini split system.

Ductless Mini Split Air Conditioners, Heat Pumps Direct from ACWholesalers.com and SAVE! Free Shipping.

And you'll have to offer some proof that A/C makes you fat. Because I heard that poor sleep can make you fat and it's a lot easier to get a good night's sleep with A/C than it is when it's hot.

None of the Usual Moonbat Suspects showed up to defend the policy. That's Change

Murkinz are pussies. We didn't have AC when I grew up.
I remember listening to Irv Cupson at midnight onnnnnn..... WLS ?
" It's a balmy 99 in the Windy city tonight."
I don't have AC to this day. Had it in Floridastan but only turned it on for sex or yankee visitors

Murkinz are pussies. We didn't have AC when I grew up.
I remember listening to Irv Cupson at midnight onnnnnn..... WLS ?
" It's a balmy 99 in the Windy city tonight."
I don't have AC to this day. Had it in Floridastan but only turned it on for sex or yankee visitors
Because you choose to live in the dark ages doesn't make you tough it makes you stupid.

A/C is a technological advance just like computers or cars.

So don't claim how tough you are until you give it all up.

I'll look for your smoke signals.

Better not let any of the cultists know you're having a mild summer. They'll call you a liar:lol:

The answer to your A/C needs is a ductless mini split system. Ductless Mini Split Air Conditioners, Heat Pumps Direct from ACWholesalers.com and SAVE! Free Shipping. And you'll have to offer some proof that A/C makes you fat. Because I heard that poor sleep can make you fat and it's a lot easier to get a good night's sleep with A/C than it is when it's hot.
Oh yeah, my wife has already priced those style systems and we'll probably get them installed in a few years after we've paid off some debt.

Also, I said that I'd read that info about A/C being a contributing factor for obesity not the only reason.

Deniers confirm that posting dire "Man Made Global Warming!" Posts is actually the leading cause of ManMade Global Warming.

So Warmers, if you want to save the planet, stop warning us, OK?

Can I get some peer review?

Consensus?

Where did we get the crazy notion that the EnviroMarxists want to use the fake Global Warming Homeopathy and Phrenology Quasi-science to run Western Civilization into caves?

"In the heat wave, the case against air conditioning

By Stan Cox
Sunday, July 11, 2010; B03

Washington didn't grind to a sweaty halt last week under triple-digit temperatures. People didn't even slow down. Instead, the three-day, 100-plus-degree, record-shattering heat wave prompted Washingtonians to crank up their favorite humidity-reducing, electricity-bill-busting, fluorocarbon-filled appliance: the air conditioner. "

In the heat wave, the case against air conditioning

What do you think, al gore: Is his AC on or off? How about in his car:AC on or off?

In heat waives when the power companies are all calling for conversation, I wonder just who we are conserving for? Am I to shut off everything for those who still want to use the power?

Forum List

Back