Enviro kooks admit they're losing

I work in no scientific field, ....
I'm shocked, I tell ya. Just shocked.

:rofl:
... Union of Concerned Scientists
:rofl::rofl:

Funny, eh. I work in no scientific field, yet in this debate concerning science, I present evidence and data from scientific sources. And you, who claim to be a scientist, present nothing except derision.

Come on, Si, show your scientific training, present real science that state that CO2 does not warm the atmosphere. Can you do that? Perhaps you can present something that shows that the physicists reading of the absorption bands of CO2 and CH4 are incorrect? Or maybe something that states that the climate is not warming, and that the Arctic permafrost is not melting and emitting CH4 and CO2? How about the emissions from the Arctic Ocean clatherates? Care to present some evidence that this is not currently happening?

All we have heard from you is yap-yap concerning logic, and no evidence concerning the subject. Which leads me to believe that you and Westwall are cut of the same cloth.
The fact that you think the Union of Concerned Scientists is a 'scientific source' says volumes.

The "Deniers" are the "Liars"

LOL That's a stand up routine right there!

Mann and his tree rings? Phil Jones and his imaginary Chinese data sets, Warmers STILL won't comply with FOIA requests and to this day, they cannot point to a single repeatable laboratory experiment that shows a temperature increase as a direct result of a 200PPM increase in CO2
Goebbels would be proud of the AGW Big Lie

Isn't the BIG LIE when you keep repeating something over and over until people start to believe it's true through sheer repetition? SEE BOLD ABOVE A statement repeatedly debunked yet posted daily at levels approaching SPAM!!!

Forum List

Back