Entitlement society? We wish.

Whatever the government is giving away these days, I'll take it. Send it on over to my house. I want some of those trips the GSA employees were getting. I want the free cell phones. I want, I want, I want and I demand the government pay for it by taxing that nearly 50% of the population that pay no federal taxes at all.

That GSA conference cost went from $90k to 650k under BOOOSH, came to light under Obama transparency, Those phones cost next to nothing and are a good deal for everyone.The people who pay no federal income tax pay MORE %wise in ALL taxes and fees than the richest.

Sorry about facts, dittohead- thanks for the total Rush/Pubcrappe. Change the
channel, dupe.

What a load of horseshit.

Everyone pays those same State and Local taxes idiot. Doesn't negate the fact that 49% of the country pays no FED taxes.

You need to change your channel you Dem dupe.

Whatever the government is giving away these days, I'll take it. Send it on over to my house. I want some of those trips the GSA employees were getting. I want the free cell phones. I want, I want, I want and I demand the government pay for it by taxing that nearly 50% of the population that pay no federal taxes at all.

That GSA conference cost went from $90k to 650k under BOOOSH, came to light under Obama transparency, Those phones cost next to nothing and are a good deal for everyone.The people who pay no federal income tax pay MORE %wise in ALL taxes and fees than the richest.

channel, dupe.

Everyone pays those same State and Local taxes idiot. Doesn't negate the fact that 49% of the country pays no FED taxes.

49% pay no federal tax because 20% of the population contol 85% of the nation's private wealth.

The top 20% also own 93% of the nation's financial weath.

You can't tax what people don't have!

http://www2.ucsc.edu/whorulesamerica/power/wealth.html

Last edited:
Can you people read? LOL Dittoheads- facts are irrelevant- all hail Rushbo...Thanks for the Depression and the stupidest wars ever. No matter, the unemployed get $6 phones and 8 minutes a day. Horrors. See sig pp1. A-holes or morons?

It was a pretty damn stupid war the Dem's did in Viet Nam too!
And then they started robbing the SSI retirement fund from American workers to pay for that stupid war. All because they didn't want to raise taxes.
It's not just Repubs who get us into stupid wars.

Sorry about facts, dittohead- thanks for the total Rush/Pubcrappe. Change the channel, dupe.

Obama transparency? WTF? :eek:

They got busted!

channel, dupe.

49% pay no federal tax because 20% of the population contol 85% of the nation's private wealth.

The top 20% also own 93% of the nation's financial weath.

You can't tax what people don't have!

Who Rules America: Wealth, Income, and Power

Uhh.. we don't tax wealth, idiot marxist.. we tax income and consumption, depending on the type of tax

The fact is that federal income tax is a punitive system for pandering.... it has no basis in equal treatment by government under law... and it's time for it to stop being used as a political toy... it is time for equality in treatment with no exceptions, no loopholes, no bullshit

Forum List

Back