Entire Solar System Is Heating Up! Scientists Blame Solar Warming

Mercury, it's hard to measure temperature there, as it has no atmosphere to scan.

Venus is cooling.

Mars is not changing.

Jupiter and Saturn are hard to measure.

Uranus is cooling.

Neptune looks brighter, but it's not getting warmer. As its orbit goes 'round, it shows us more of its brighter southern half.

Basically, none of the planets are getting warmer, except maybe Pluto, which is weird.

That's why nobody sensible thinks some cosmic cause is warming all of the planets. That's just conspiracy kook jabbering.

Where is the link?

Can't you once figure it out I want the truth?

You don't ..you want social economic change.

Man, you live in a simple world.

No you do, you can't explain it except to say man did it.

My comment was directed at his apparent assumption that you cannot be concerned about global warming and simultaneously desire social and economic changes. I am concerned about global warming because of the harm it is going to do to humanity and, specifically, the harm it will do to my children and theirs. I have not manufactured that concern as an excuse to help the poor ("redistribute wealth"), to transform industry ("put us back into the stone age") or to put us all on fuel cell-powered transportation ("kill Detroit", I suppose).

The Solar System is not, as a whole, heating up. Solar output is falling and the comments the OP's article makes about galactic dust and magnetic fields are complete nonsense. None of you actually believe this do you?

Link?

Jesus Christ even from wiki...
Pluto - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

t was initially thought that, as Pluto moves away from the Sun, its atmosphere should gradually freeze onto the surface; however, studies ofNew Horizons data and ground-based occultations show that Pluto's atmospheric density actually increases, and that it likely remains gaseous throughout Pluto's orbit.[129][130] New Horizons observations showed that atmospheric escape of nitrogen to be 10,000 times less than expected.[130]Alan Stern has contended that even a small increase in Pluto's surface temperature can lead to exponential increases in Pluto's atmospheric density; from 18 to as much as 280 millibars (three times that of Mars to a quarter that of the Earth). At such densities, nitrogen could flow across the surface as liquid

So huffy about pushing a few keystrokes. You aren't just lazy, you are stupid too, which is why you support the Democrats...

New Horizons Discovers Flowing Ices on Pluto

The "heart" is solid nitrogen...

Google

nitrogen glacier pluto - Google Search

comp_neu_42_65_1605.png

My comment was directed at his apparent assumption that you cannot be concerned about global warming and simultaneously desire social and economic changes. I am concerned about global warming because of the harm it is going to do to humanity and, specifically, the harm it will do to my children and theirs. I have not manufactured that concern as an excuse to help the poor ("redistribute wealth"), to transform industry ("put us back into the stone age") or to put us all on fuel cell-powered transportation ("kill Detroit", I suppose).

simultaneously desire social and economic changes.

Where oh where did I here this before?

"Meeting science-based [carbon] targets will mean forcing some of the most profitable companies on the planet to forfeit trillions of dollars of future earnings by leaving the vast majority of fossil fuel reserves in the ground. It will also require coming up with trillions more to pay for zero-carbon, disaster-ready societal transformations... if climate justice carries the day, theeconomic costs to our elites will be real." ~ Naomi klien

1. .

Link?

Jesus Christ even from wiki...
Pluto - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

t was initially thought that, as Pluto moves away from the Sun, its atmosphere should gradually freeze onto the surface; however, studies ofNew Horizons data and ground-based occultations show that Pluto's atmospheric density actually increases, and that it likely remains gaseous throughout Pluto's orbit.[129][130] New Horizons observations showed that atmospheric escape of nitrogen to be 10,000 times less than expected.[130]Alan Stern has contended that even a small increase in Pluto's surface temperature can lead to exponential increases in Pluto's atmospheric density; from 18 to as much as 280 millibars (three times that of Mars to a quarter that of the Earth). At such densities, nitrogen could flow across the surface as liquid

So huffy about pushing a few keystrokes. You aren't just lazy, you are stupid too, which is why you support the Democrats...

New Horizons Discovers Flowing Ices on Pluto

The "heart" is solid nitrogen...

Google

nitrogen glacier pluto - Google Search

What are you arguing? You just proved my op

Who proved your OP? No evidence exists that the Solar System is warming up. Your linked article is quite obviously uneducated blog shite.

As Ronald Reagan said to jimmy carter, there you go again. Based off what evidence? Post up your fking evidence since you want to make such statements about mankind.

I repeat. Bear, no evidence exists that the Solar System is warming up. Your linked article is complete shite.

Looks like the science is not settlers after all....

Entire solar system is heating up! Scientists blame solar warming

Nothing is stable, including the solar system. New evidence suggests the solar system is moving into a new energy zone which is altering the magnetic fields of the planets.

There is reason to believe Earth is not the only planet in the solar system undergoing climate change, meaning CO2 emissions are not the primary force responsible for the rise in global temperatures. Growth of the dark spots in Pluto, reports of auroras on Saturn, polar shifts in Uranus and changes in light intensity of Neptune suggests something very strange is happening in the solar system.

Many scientists suspect that the solar system has migrated to a region of the galaxy with high energy. We have the illusion that the sun is a nebulous ball of gas fixated in the sky that the rest of the solar system dances around. In reality, the sun is one star among many sitting on the outskirts of the Milky Way, hurtling through space at 72,000 kilometers per hour. Although the total amount of energy within the universe is conserved, pockets of energy in the Milky Way vary in intensity. The solar system may have rolled into one of these highly active regions.

Sun’s magnetic field increases in strength

The warming of the entire solar system has been supported by some scientists. One dramatic shift that is taking place is the strength of the sun’s electromagnetic field. According to a study by Dr. Mike at Lockwood Rutherford Appleton National Laboratories, in California, the sun’s magnetic field has increased by 230 percent within the last 100 years

LOL

Entire solar system is heating up! Scientists blame solar warming

Sources include:

(1)TheEventChronicle.com

(2)AboveTopSecret.com

Now that is some real classy 'Sources'. Why don't you just post an essay on how big a fool you are.

Forum List

Back