Entire Kathy Griffin "APOLOGY" Presser...she couldn't make herself cry...

GOP senator's 'prayer' for Obama shows misplaced hate for Prez

Republican Sen. David Perdue of Georgia, who recited the beginning of Psalm 109 — a terrifying biblical curse against a leader. It begins with “Let his days be few and let another take his office,” and ends with unspeakable harm to his widow and orphaned children. While Perdue let those passages remain unspoken, the audience knew them and broke out into guffaws of delight.

Welcome to the U.S. of hate, God-fearing Americans!

Do you hate President Obama as much as Perdue? Why? Because he’s black? No?

-----------------------

It wasn't funny, but it wasn't anywhere near what Republicans do. Their own leadership and they had to drag Obama's wife and children.

So they pretend to be outraged because this one showed some "blood". Egads, "BLOOD!"
What happened to Trump, "Blood coming out of her whatever"? To Republicans THAT was funny. Maybe Griffin was confused about what the right thought was funny. It was not as gruesome as their material, but they thought their material was hilarious.. It wasn't.
Did ya denounce Alec Baldwin when he said the following ....or do you still support him?

During his appearance on the comedy late night show Late Night with Conan O'Brien on December 11, 1998, eight days before President Bill Clinton was to be impeached, Baldwin said, "If we were in another country ... we would stone Henry Hyde to death and we would go to their homes and kill their wives and their children. We would kill their families, for what they're doing to this country."

YES! I most certainly have bashed Alec "God Speech" Baldwin for years for being the most vicious-tempered, unpleasant douchebag in Hollywood. As high-energy, talented & entertaining as his acting is, I'll be the first to admit he's a volatile, violent thug of a human being. Maybe that's why he plays such arrogant, slimy blowhard characters as well as he does (Glengarry/Glennross, Malice, The Juror, etc.)....he's basically playing himself.

She makes me want to puke, and everyone defending her are puke worthy. She also bragged about going after Barron, a child, what a disgrace as a human being, no excuse whatsoever. As far as death threats, they are wrong, but so are the ones on our President. As a female, I can't understand another woman going after a child, it's just sick. You reap what you sow.

Kathy tried to be edgy. It backfired. She needs to move the fuck on.

Forum List

Back