ENTIRE impeachment thing makes no sense

Did he? Seems the economy is about the same as the Obama era.

Really? I don't remember 3 1/2% unemployment and 28000 Dow Industrials during the Obamunist Regime.

Wasn’t unemployment falling consistently for years prior to Trump?

No
But when it was, it was due to people no longer looking for work - not because they were hired.
You sure? Like, have you gone and looked at the numbers or are you just saying something you heard, maybe on the radio or something.

I'm sure

Here’s a graph of total employed people over the last 10 years.

upload_2019-12-10_13-23-15.png

It’s pretty hard to see a difference between Obama and Trump, wouldn’t you say?

Attachments

• upload_2019-12-10_13-23-15.jpeg
    upload_2019-12-10_13-23-15.jpeg
    81.4 KB · Views: 11
1. Couldn’t impeach him until he did something impeachable.

2. Abuse of office is close enough.

3. The trade deal with get a few days of coverage maybe. This takes away the talking point that the House is too focused on impeachment to do anything else.

4. Appeasing the base is enough. Obama, Schiff, Biden. None of them are going to testify in the Senate.

5. It’s a fair point. Seems to be why they’re trying to get it done so quickly.

He's being impeached for winning the election. That's the bottom line.

You guys do what you want. The American people aren't going to support this over something so petty and you may very well walk this man right back into the White House another four years when you could have defeated him by simply acting like mature adults.

Just remember that whatever you do to the Republicans they can turn right around and do it back to you at the next opportunity.

And yet they waited for years after he won to impeach him. Well, that’s because Trump has to give them something to impeach him for.

You don’t think the American people care if the president is trying to cheat in the election?

I'm done arguing with mentally challenged dotards like yourself. The results will speak for themselves and you'll either learn from it or not.
Depends on how many mentally challenged dotards like yourself come out to vote for Donald “I’m above the law” Trump.

3. The trade deal with get a few days of coverage maybe. This takes away the talking point that the House is too focused on impeachment to do anything else.

4. Appeasing the base is enough. Obama, Schiff, Biden. None of them are going to testify in the Senate.

You guys do what you want. The American people aren't going to support this over something so petty and you may very well walk this man right back into the White House another four years when you could have defeated him by simply acting like mature adults.

Just remember that whatever you do to the Republicans they can turn right around and do it back to you at the next opportunity.

And yet they waited for years after he won to impeach him. Well, that’s because Trump has to give them something to impeach him for.

You don’t think the American people care if the president is trying to cheat in the election?

I'm done arguing with mentally challenged dotards like yourself. The results will speak for themselves and you'll either learn from it or not.
Colfax is old? I thought he must be in his teens, myself.

I'm still trying to work out whether extreme partisanship has a diminishing effect on intelligence or if only those with diminished intelligence become extreme partisans.

the Dems ignoring what the Bidens have done while focusing on Trump reminds me of that small town cop who ignore his local fellow buzzing past him at 110 and then pulls over the guy with the out of states played for going 56.
The trick isn’t to ignore what Biden has done. The trick is to not ignore the exculpatory information about them.

You may be correct...time will tell.

But the president of the United States was on TV yesterday saying "This was an attempt to overthrow the US government".

THAT is a death penalty crime!
Trump is an demagogue whipping people up into a frenzy.
Yes.

Democrats are in such a frenzy they're impeaching him on vague charges with no witnesses and no victim and no proof.
Well at least they aren’t babbling about treason, coups and executions. I swear, there’s a lot of violent fantasies on the right. It’s downright creepy.

It is treasonous and a coup attempt, to try and overturn a legitimate election of a legitimate President.

Execution, traditionally by drawing and quartering, is the traditional punishment for High Fucking Treason.

In our Republic, Impeachment of a person elected to the office of the President is 100% Constitutional. Therefore it is not an attempted overthrow of the Constitution, or treason. Only an authoritarian would believe such hyperbole nonsense. However to cast treasonous aspersions at the Democrats for doing what they believe is the constitutional remedy to a corrupt president, is slander.

Impeachment is ONLY legal for high crimes and misdemeanors.

That has not occurred. "Obstruction of congress" isn't a crime at all, much less a high crime. This is just Libs being butt hurt because Trump refuses to participate in his own lynching. Not a crime.

Well at least they aren’t babbling about treason, coups and executions. I swear, there’s a lot of violent fantasies on the right. It’s downright creepy.
No, just impeaching Trump for WINNING!

the fat bastard won two articles of impeachment today

:auiqs.jpg:

Not yet. They still have to be voted upon. And don't count on 218 votes in the House. A lot of D's represent districts Trump won.

They want this to go away

Someone explain this please...

Dem's are not acting in a logical manner because of 2 things.

1. Trump shut down their criminal enterprises...they are starving (to death) for cash.

2. With Trump people now speaking with ukrainian officials...the dems know they're busted...They KNOW what they've done! Some are going to prison...some might even be executed.

What we are witnessing is sheer panic! They don't know what to do.

And Trump is going to let their panic go on for as long as possible :auiqs.jpg:

No one will be executed.

Sadly likely so but it's not because they don't absolutely deserve it.

Depends on how many mentally challenged dotards like yourself come out to vote for Donald “I’m above the law” Trump.

I'm still trying to work out whether extreme partisanship has a diminishing effect on intelligence or if only those with diminished intelligence become extreme partisans.

the Dems ignoring what the Bidens have done while focusing on Trump reminds me of that small town cop who ignore his local fellow buzzing past him at 110 and then pulls over the guy with the out of states played for going 56.
The trick isn’t to ignore what Biden has done. The trick is to not ignore the exculpatory information about them.

There is no "exculpatory evidence" about the Bidens. His son was getting money for nothing from Burisma, and spending it on Hoes and Crack.

The truth is that if Hunter's last name was Gotti instead of Biden, he'd be sitting in a Supermax.

Yes.

Democrats are in such a frenzy they're impeaching him on vague charges with no witnesses and no victim and no proof.

It is treasonous and a coup attempt, to try and overturn a legitimate election of a legitimate President.

Execution, traditionally by drawing and quartering, is the traditional punishment for High Fucking Treason.

In our Republic, Impeachment of a person elected to the office of the President is 100% Constitutional. Therefore it is not an attempted overthrow of the Constitution, or treason. Only an authoritarian would believe such hyperbole nonsense. However to cast treasonous aspersions at the Democrats for doing what they believe is the constitutional remedy to a corrupt president, is slander.

That has not occurred. "Obstruction of congress" isn't a crime at all, much less a high crime. This is just Libs being butt hurt because Trump refuses to participate in his own lynching. Not a crime.

Of course it is. Without oversight, Trump has put himself above any sort of accountability.

There is no "exculpatory evidence" about the Bidens. His son was getting money for nothing from Burisma, and spending it on Hoes and Crack.

The truth is that if Hunter's last name was Gotti instead of Biden, he'd be sitting in a Supermax.

Let’s say Biden was getting money for nothing from Burisma. What law is that breaking?

Yes.

See Harvard Law Review "The majority view is that a president can legally be impeached for 'intentional, evil deeds' that 'drastically subvert the Constitution and involve an unforgivable abuse of the presidency'—even if those deeds didn't violate any criminal laws."[1]

by the shorthairs ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Let’s say Biden was getting money for nothing from Burisma. What law is that breaking?

No law at all.

But no one with any sense believes it was "for nothing". That's why it needs investigated.

Trumps getting impeached AS WE SPEAK and his drones are still whining NO LAW -

no law huh - thats good, go with that one !

"Article III of impeachment against Richard Nixon, the article was based on the idea that Richard Nixon, as president, failed to comply with subpoenas of Congress. Congress was going through its oversight function to provide oversight of the president. When asked for information, Richard Nixon chose not to comply, and the Congress of that time said, 'You're taking impeachment away from us. You're becoming the judge and jury. It is not your job to tell us what we need. It is your job to comply with the things we need to provide oversight over you.' The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is the day he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress, and he became the judge and jury." - Lindsey Graham, 1998

Trumps getting impeached AS WE SPEAK and his drones are still whining NO LAW -

no law huh - thats good, go with that one !

The vote isn't scheduled yet.

Drawing up Bullshit Articles of Impeachment are only the first step.

There has to be a vote, where congressmen are recorded on the record.

And then it goes to Mr. Turtle and the US Senate, where Donald J. Trump will have the right to call witnesses as he is on trial for his life.

The Trial will probably take two months, keeping Crazy Bernie, Pocahontas and Sparticus off the campaign trail as jurors in the event, and keeping Sleepy Joe off the campaign trail as a witness.

I don't think that Nervous Nancy wants to risk this.

Yes.

His attempted bribery, extortion, or force coercion of a foreign nation using foreign aid approve by both parties is most certainly a grave and impeachable offence. Declaring blanket immunity for the Executive Branch is declaring the President is above the law. It will not stand. If Trumpublican's embrace this corruption, they will pay next year. They will give the Democrats their greatest chance of getting a super majority in Congress as well as the presidency in 2021. Their best option is to ask Donnie "Da Dog" to resign.

at least Clinton had the sack to testify under oath -

General Brainspur doesn't.

They've been talking impeachment from day one of Trumps presidency.
And then had to wait for three years for him to do something to deserve it.

it’s not terribly surprising. Trump has no idea what he’s doing.

This wins stupid post of the day.....
Seems pretty straight forward to me.

Explain Strzok and Paige. Contingency plans and all. Just let the people decide in 2020.

Yes.

His attempted bribery, extortion, or force coercion of a foreign nation using foreign aid approve by both parties is most certainly a grave and impeachable offence. Declaring blanket immunity for the Executive Branch is declaring the President is above the law. It will not stand. If Trumpublican's embrace this corruption, they will pay next year. They will give the Democrats their greatest chance of getting a super majority in Congress as well as the presidency in 2021. Their best option is to ask Donnie "Da Dog" to resign.

How is it "forced coercion" when President Zelensky said he wasn't pressured at all?

Forum List

Back