Entire eliminating tax deductions for SALT?

That may turn out to be the case, but you know what? Tough titties. The residents of those states obviously love paying high taxes or they wouldn't keep electing politicians who constantly raise them.

Yes we do enjoy good public schools, parks, public transportation, and social programs and things like good police forces and firemen.

Then I see no issue here. Pay for your fair share and stop leaching off the low tax states.

We do not leach of low tax states, they leach off us.

When you write off your high state and local income taxes that you voted for from your federal income taxes you push the federal tax burden on to the rest of us who live in states that better manage our money. Now, you big government moochers will have to start paying the bill that you voted for.

Most do not itemize, the GOP even said so. We don't. I do not like red states mooching off of us.
Map shows conservative states leech off the government more than liberal states

Why not? You love wealth redistribution. I don't see a problem here. Besides, your state is in the top half of the moochers.

This one abolished deduction will have a huge shadow. As wages migrate to the low tax states so will the votes.

Forum List

Back