Enter the red herring for marshal law to be declared.

grunt11b

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2011
In Reality
And here we have it folks, the answer to why all the Fema camps have been scrambling to set up to take an influx of people and why the new defense authorization bill allows the military to detain citizens without due process and or trial. Progressives always need a crisis to accomplish there agenda, 9/11 helped them pass the patriot act and allowed them to steal trillions from the pentagon and treasury and clamp down even harder on our personal liberty here at home "TSA, etc". this is the red herring to finish the constitution off and for them to implement a new government system free of constitutional rights of citizens.
http://www.foxnews.com/health/2011/12/20/scientists-spark-fears-by-creating-highly-contagious-airborne-strain-bird-flu/

You have to ask yourself, why manipulate the bird flu? To be used abroad against all human rights laws and the laws of war? Or to use on your own citizens to create a crisis that would give the government total control over all of our lives? Which one makes more sense? The latter makes more sense if you are dealing with the current administration.

Every country in the world capable of germ warfare has a bottle of this stuff already, didn't you know that? A weaponized Super flu virus has existed in form or another for years now.

This is scary stuff!
Why would they go through all of this, spend all the money on research, if they NEVER plan to use it?

You have to ask yourself, why manipulate the bird flu? To be used abroad against all human rights laws and the laws of war? Or to use on your own citizens to create a crisis that would give the government total control over all of our lives? Which one makes more sense? The latter makes more sense if you are dealing with the current administration.

Please stop, you are embarrassing as a human being.

I understand that you are incapable of fathoming a government capable of doing this. If you dont agree with the thread or have anything intelligent to add, please refrain from posting in the thread. I put this out here more for debate than anything, I just find it odd that it just seems too plausible with all of this stuff going on at the same time for it not to be connected somehow.
Now get the gears turning and lets talk, instead of calling people retards.

This is scary stuff!
Why would they go through all of this, spend all the money on research, if they NEVER plan to use it?

That was my point, but megatron up there who lives in la la land with the rest of the sheeple just cannot grasp the possibility of it. Even if it was released on accident, it still would provide a perfect cover for the government to take total control and implement laws that would knock the constitution off the map, and "Fundamentally change" america forever. I guess plasma forgot that little saying the Obammie said in his speeches "Fundamentally change america", would this not be a good way of doing that plasma?

Last edited:
Every country in the world capable of germ warfare has a bottle of this stuff already, didn't you know that? A weaponized Super flu virus has existed in form or another for years now.

you sure about that?

Then why do we have people blowing themselves up in an effort to kill 10 or 20...when you can have millions killled and no one having to blow themsleves up for it.

I love it when people make statements as fact...when, in fact, basic logic tells us that such is likely not the fact.

Do you really thin Bin Laden would not have had connections to get it if, in fact, it was available?

Instead, he spent 3 years planning an attack including having to have 19 men learn to fly jumbo jets.

This is scary stuff!

It is a certainty that nations such as ours has a weaponized bird flu virus. What would a vaccine to the doomsday virus be worth?

And here we have it folks, the answer to why all the Fema camps have been scrambling to set up to take an influx of people and why the new defense authorization bill allows the military to detain citizens without due process and or trial. Progressives always need a crisis to accomplish there agenda, 9/11 helped them pass the patriot act and allowed them to steal trillions from the pentagon and treasury and clamp down even harder on our personal liberty here at home "TSA, etc". this is the red herring to finish the constitution off and for them to implement a new government system free of constitutional rights of citizens.
U.S. Bio-Security Officials Sound Warning After Scientists Create Deadly New Strain of Bird Flu | Fox News

:rolleyes:

you sure about that?

Then why do we have people blowing themselves up in an effort to kill 10 or 20...when you can have millions killled and no one having to blow themsleves up for it.

I love it when people make statements as fact...when, in fact, basic logic tells us that such is likely not the fact.

Do you really thin Bin Laden would not have had connections to get it if, in fact, it was available?

Instead, he spent 3 years planning an attack including having to have 19 men learn to fly jumbo jets.

I can see why our government would create this virus to be used in the future against an enemy, I just dont trust some in the government to not sell it to be used on the people here in America to push a radical agenda. I am not saying all of government is against us, but I would not put it passed a handful to try and pull something like this off.
If you are a truther "Which I am not" then you certainly must be able to see what I am going in this thread. The truthers said the government was behind 9/11 in order to go to war against Iraq after afghanistan, now I am a retard for expressing the exact same views that they held and some still hold towards the same kind of conspiracy. Is it hypocrisy or what?
Yet, you did not see plasma giving the truthers the same shit that I just got over a similar case do you?

U.S. Bio-Security Officials Sound Warning After Scientists Create Deadly New Strain of Bird Flu | Fox News

:rolleyes:

This if for debate, I made that clear already, it's to get gears grinding and create discussion over something other than herman cains cheating or how the left and right are not creating jobs and the same old shit that alot of you bring up daily that got old months ago.

images

i always knew it was going to be the dutch that killed us all.......

i dont know how i knew, but i always did........

ah hah, but what they dont understand is that tin foil actuall does block the mind signals, but aluminium does not......

this is why ww2 was started.. to make tin so scarce that aluminium replaced it so when they did make their hats, the signals still got thru........

The title of this should be:
Enter a man who proves that there is something worse than being a fucking retard.
I was going to say nobody is this stupid, and then you made this thread. BRAVO!

Funny, nutbars just like yuourself were screaming bloody murder about this same shit under GWB.

Forum List

Back