Enter the Age of Censorship, FCC circumvents Congress to classify internet as Public Utility

So you're bluffing. Just say it.
I should play poker. I'd clean up. This is child's play.

So, old girl, unwilling to do the work yourself and too cheap to have someone do it for you!

Telling, that.

So you wanna know my strategy? Really not complex. Obviously if you had such example that in fact spurred the comment it would be readily available to post.

It isn't.

Read 'em and weep.

(/cleans table of chips)

So you wanna know my strategy? Really not complex. Obviously if you had such example that in fact spurred the comment it would be readily available to post.

It isn't.

Read 'em and weep.

(/cleans table of chips)

You're rambling, sweetie.

Now if you will concede a reading comprehension issue that prevents you from dealing with the 300+ pages of bullshit then just say so and maybe some kind soul will help. I do understand, though, that the welfare ATM cards probably would not cover information services. Hard cheese, that.

It isn't.

Read 'em and weep.

(/cleans table of chips)

Now if you will concede a reading comprehension issue that prevents you from dealing with the 300+ pages of bullshit then just say so and maybe some kind soul will help. I do understand, though, that the welfare ATM cards probably would not cover information services. Hard cheese, that.
There is an old saying. Put up, or shut up. You've failed epically with the former. Maybe the latter would be a better option? Just sayin'.

Eric, send me a pm with your e-mail address and I'll send you a quote for research. Try to be explicit about what you want and in what depth.

If you don't want a quote please stop wasting my time.

It isn't.

Read 'em and weep.

(/cleans table of chips)

Obviously if you had genuinely come across such a passage as that to which you purport to refer, it would be easy to quote. Doesn't seem so.

Which brings us to Tip #2:
When your bluff has been called -- and shown to be just that -- it's generally ineffective to continue bluffing.

Much like when you lose your keys, and then find them, there really isn't much point in then continuing to look for them.

Strange but true.

Actually, someone in this area (I think Cox Cable) is advertising upload speeds that match their download speeds.

You can have whatever speed you want as long as you pay for it. Higher speed is the largest profit point for ISP's since it costs them nothing more to provide.

Internet Speeds and Data Plans Information Cox Communications

Of course it costs them more to provide, numskull. Just because they can add an individual customer without beefing up their infrastructure doesn't mean they can increase the bandwidth of every customer without doing so.

And you claim to be in this business? Once again, you prove you're a fraud.

It's never stopped you, deanie!
Not only do I know what I'm talking about, I post links. Now, GOP morons on the USMB refuse to admit I post reputable links from such sources as the Bureau of Labor Statistics, Physics Today, Time, and so on. The ignorant sows desperately want to believe I post from the same kind of trash they post from like Breitbart and Fox. It's why most posts get them so upset. Very difficult to fight back against video, quotes, and audio. Very difficult.

If you doubt net neutrality is going to cost big - and if you're unwilling to devote a few minutes to reading the new rules - then just look at your latest telephone bill. Then note the fees and taxes that are applied to THAT regulated service.

Then extrapolate using the same percentages that applied on the landline bill's base amount to the base amount you're now paying for internet.

Unless the math is too hard.

Of course it costs them more to provide, numskull. Just because they can add an individual customer without beefing up their infrastructure doesn't mean they can increase the bandwidth of every customer without doing so.

If you order and pay for 300Mbps the ISP will turn you on instantly. No added infrastructure.

If you doubt net neutrality is going to cost big - and if you're unwilling to devote a few minutes to reading the new rules - then just look at your latest telephone bill. Then note the fees and taxes that are applied to THAT regulated service.

Then extrapolate using the same percentages that applied on the landline bill's base amount to the base amount you're now paying for internet.

Unless the math is too hard.

Internet, as well as phone service, home security service, etc, etc, are pure money for cable companies without building ANY ADDITIONAL INFRASTRUCTURE. HD and 3D were the upgrades that made it possible. DSL (modern day dial-up) as well.

If you order and pay for 300Mbps the ISP will turn you on instantly. No added infrastructure.

1347925373197_1340900.png

Forum List

Back